Popup content
MALE SCAMMERS. com
   
First name: Michael
Last name: Johnson
Age: 59
AKA:
Bryn, Micheal
AKA:
Bryn, Micheal
Name aliases:
Johnsons, Mechael, Michale, Micheals, Michel, Mick, Mickey, Micky, Mihael, Mike, Miky, Mycheal, Mykmael
Romance scammer's Location(s):
Lagos (Nigeria)
Also claims to be in:
Tampa, Florida, USA; Texas, USA; Los Angeles, California, USA
Phone number(s):
3232009967
E-mail address(es):
Michaelemo300@gmail.com
Operates on site(s):
Linked In, Millionaire Match

Scam REPORT(S)

REPORT N1 (added on March, 6, 2019)
Gale (USA)

He contacted me on Millionaire Match. Much younger than me always makes me cautious Boast of exhorbitant income. Profile on LinkedIn has same photo used on dating site. I asked for others but never received them. First red flag! Had him call me to hear a very heavy accent. Said he came from Spain but was little when he came to the states. Was a heavy accent and not one from Spain. 2nd red Flag. 3rd day of communicating he asked me my net worth! Never told him. Then he asked if I can get a line of credit! Big 3rd red flag. I told him I don't live my life on credit and would never do that. After that he started to distance himself. I don't communicate with him anymore. MM checked him out and removed him. I don't believe he's real.
REPORT N2 (added on March, 11, 2019)
Sue (USA)


Like the other lady, he contacted me from Millionaire Match. He said he was retiring. He said he was born in Spain, and then in Illinois. He had an accent, which was not Spanish. Further, I asked him what languages he spoke. He said English only, but there were several grammatical errors in his many overly sweet emails. These emails were so long and sickly sweet that it could never have been written by a real person. Who commits to being with someone after a couple of emails? And he had the widow story. Wife died from cancer and has 2 children, one 18 at UBC, and one in medical school in Ontario. The story was that he lived in Malibu in a house that he bought 16 years ago for $1.1 million,, He called and texted me throughout the day. Sent poetry, etc. Always saying that he was finishing up one big contract and then moving to be close to me....After one week! Shocking and despicable. When he asks for money for some kind of emergency. Don't fall for it. This is not his picture. I'm sure he stole someone else's picture.

Scam Letters

Romance scam letter(s) from Michael Johnson to Sue (USA)
Hello Sue,

How are you doing?I thank you for giving me the opportunity to email you and tell you what i am looking for and how i feel.I am not contacting people that I do not feel i will meet.I know what I am looking for, and that which i can offer and/or exceed what they are looking for.I also try to understand that entire person and where they stand on life’s adventure and what they want to achieve.I admire a lady that wants to be a success in life, enjoying an achieving, growing, loving, exploring and relaxed lifestyle.I also understand my needs and desires,and know that if 60% of those characteristics are available, or apparent, the other 40% will be created.Hope to meet a wonderful lady to fulfill majority of life’s desires, wants, needs, hopes, fun, etc. We all dream of having that special person in our lives…at least i do!The new way of meeting them seems to be on-line according to my personal research and i have read great testimony about people who have

Comments

Please add comments about this scammer.
To place complete report with photos, letters, fake docs, etc. and become Free Gold member on our website, please fill in the report form.
Created: 2019-03-06    Last updated: 2021-05-03    Views: 1753