|First name:||Liu Wei
|Location(s):||Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia); Moscow (Russia)
|Operates on website(s):||
Coffee Meets Bagel
Report N1 (added on August, 29, 2018)
I was contacted by Liu Wei Goldberg with Coffee Meets Bagel.
Nationality: Japanese (His mum is Chinese and his dad is Japanese)
After one day, he asked me to use WeChat and explained he had just misplaced his mobile.
We kept texting 5 days.
I was suspicious because:
1. Right after we matched, he told that he lost his girlfriend 4 years ago with an accident.
2. He has lost his Japanese parents due to an accident while they were travelling in Russia, and he was left in orphan home. British guy adopted him and grew up in Moscow.
3. His British father had a Real Estate business and when he passed away, he asked his best fried to join the company and his friend betrayed him for 4,500 Euro.
So, he claims that he looks Asian but cannot speak Chinese or Japanese, his English is not perfect as Russian is his first language.
* He took over his dad's company PIK, which is real but of course without his name on management board. He says he is living in Moscow now and ready to move to Japan soon.
* As moving to Japan, he said that he donated his huge house to an orphan home, which I found on Sale by image research on Google.
I have asked all of the above and he made excuses. I didn't wait till he asks some money, so he may not be able to categorize as a scammer, but would really like other girls to be careful with him.
In the end, he pretended that he was offended and blocked WeChat.
I really hope this information being able to prevent future victims.