Scammer Dante Coolman


Free registration to view scammers profile photos

View big profile picture




First name: Dante


Last name: Coolman


Aka: Scott Mullen, Michael Steven


Name aliases: Mechael, Michale, Michel, Mick, Mickey, Micky, Mihael, Mike, Miky, Mykmael, Sccot, Scolt, Scoot, Scot, Scoth, Scotth, Scottie, Scotts, Scotty, Steave, Steve





Location(s): Lagos (Nigeria)


Also claims to be in: Bronx, New York, USA; Gulf of Mexico; Jacksonville, Florida, USA; Paris, France


Address(es): unknown


Phone number(s): 9142225988


E-mail address(es):


Operates on website(s): Face Book, Google Hangouts, Zoosk


Scam media: unknown


Fake documents: view fake documents




Scam Report(s)



BEWARE: If you, at any time, contact a scammer and let him know he is posted on this website, it will lead to the termination of your account and you will be permanently banned!


Report N1 (added on July, 3, 2018)

Says he works as a Engineer on Oil rigs but that he is also a Engineer. States he is from Spain (hence the accent). Said he is a widower with a daughter in boarding school in upstate NY. Also states he owns a company that ships equipment overseas. Said his equipment was being held in Turkey and that he was robbed as soon as he arrived with the cash to release his equipment and couldn''t I assist him in having his equipment released, Using photos of a legitimate businessman (Keith Rooker). He is tall, blond with striking blue eyes.

Erin (USA)

Report N2 (added on October, 9, 2018)

This man has been writing to me for months. Said hes originally from Germany.Started on fb then he wanted to chat on hangouts. He is in Gulf of Mexico for work. Oil Rigs, has 2 daughters in boarding school in Texas. Trisha is 16 and Tracy just turned 10. Got real serious, he is widowed. Says he has his own company, got a big contract, and the agency is going through a financial setback. He wanted me to be his beneficiary and pay 5300.00 to have the agency send his money over to me, and then he would come here to the states and wanted to get married. The company had 2 new profiled business moguls that bought a huge amt of shares. He said 60 %. So the organization has to pay 60% of the funds and then the remaining 40% will be paid 6 months after the conclusion of his contract. He wrote that the mode of payment of this 60% of his contractual income will be sent to me in s suitcase carrying a cashiers check of 1.5 million in the order of his name ad well as cash funds of $210,000.00. The suitcase would be technological with an opening code to open it and his name crested on the case But i would have to pay the 5300.00 to have it sent to me.. He sent me a copy of his oil rig contract the name of the company is B.P. Oil and Gas Drilling Company United State. Crude Oil contract period 15th April to 20th July 2018. Contract value 8500,000.00 USD Under contract No: BPO/GST/97538/X39A/2018. and it has his name and my name on it. Convrersations are always hello honey, hope you slept well honey,how are you doing baby. He got very angry when i wouldnt agree to pay the money. He said i didnt care about him, and that he was doing this for both of us. I have pics of him but after looking through this website... they are old ones. He said he will be done this month with his job there. I havent heard from him since I told him i wouldnt send the money.. because then he wanted me to get a credit card, so he could load my credit card. So when i refused that, he got very angry.When i asked him his age at the beginning... he said oh age is just a number. But he did say he was 65.He did call me a lot on hangouts.

Cheryl (USA)

Report N3 (added on October, 15, 2018)

Scamming for money, romance scammer.

Simone (Canada)



Created: 2018-07-03    Last updated: 2018-10-15    Views: 251