|Also known as:||Raymond James Griggs, Jerry Washington, Eddie Jefferson, Mark Collins, Daniel Huff, Fred Jude, Frederick Wilfrid, Jones M., Frank D., Sammy, Smith Cooper, Mark Davidson, Harold Ryan, Thomas Hannett, Gary Mcmahon, Felix Wright, Thomas Pence, Smith Williams, Shane Wilson, Magnes Timothy Kasper, Adam Chris, Gary Terzo Johnson, Roberto Wales
|Variants of name:||
Collines, Dan, Davi, Davidde, Davide, Davido, Davids, Davison, Eddies, Eddy, Federick, Franc, Franck, Franka, Frankie, Franky, Frankyy, Fred, Freddie, Freddy, Frederic, Frederik, Frederyck, Frederyk, Fredrich, Fredrick, Garry, Harald, Jamie, Jarry, Marc, Marck, Markie, Markk, Raimond, Ray, Rob, Robberto, Ryann, Rymond, Simth, Thimoty, Thom, Tim, Tom, Tomas, Tommy, Toomas, Welams, Welison, Welson
|Location(s):||Accra (Ghana); Kabul (Afghanistan); Lagos (Nigeria)
|Also is from:||Ukraine; New York City, NY, USA; Liverpool, England; Florida, USA; Virgin Islands, USA; London, England; Los Angeles, California, USA; Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, USA; Australia; Chicago, Illinos, USA; Syria
|Skype ID(s):||live:8d57faeadc223361, live:davidhjhgdf76, live:drsamadi4321
|Is registered on:||
Face Book, Google Hangouts, Linked In, Skype, Tagged, Tinder, Viber, Whats App
view fake documents
celebrity official website
Report N1 (added on June, 29, 2015)
Report N2 (added on August, 4, 2015)
Thanks for the red flag. I was able to check his profile and realised that he stole it from another person.
The person used the same scenario and approached me using the name Jerry Washington in April 2015. Nothing much happened because I was suspicious. He used Facebook and then shut it down and communicate via Whatsapp.
Report N3 (added on September, 3, 2015)
Chatting on tinder for couple of days asked me to download viber sent some attractive picture of a grey haired man white jeans nice shirt stood at a desk. Then this evening the messages got intense not sexual but deep... all I could get out of him was he was a DR. specialist in Orthopedics working with UN at the moment in Ukraine. Threatened me tonight once I said I had checked him out. Saying I have cause massive problems for myself. I have just contacted my friend who is a police officer He has since deleted his profile off tinder (but I reported him before he deleted it) also reported to viber.
Report N4 (added on January, 22, 2016)
To me he told he was an engeneer. On a boat on its way to australia.
He know i have been scammed before. He tried to ask for help. But he stopped now. I know the patterns of the scammers now. Tell them you love them when they tell you that they love you. As soon as you say so. It wont take long before they ask for money for some reason. You can play their game as well. It does not hurt when you know how to get rid of those. I still have contact with him. But he stopped asking for money, and i have my fre english lesson. He isnt english . I can se it in his writing. African i presume.
Report N5 (added on August, 23, 2016)
Scam Type: Romance Scam,
- Linkedin could also be a media which scammer could use. Need to check strangers profile authenticity by ourself at first.
- This is a group scam involved at least one adult and one adolescent.
- The scammer has India and Pakistan accent, his partner has middle east accent.
- The scammer is good at emotional control, even cry several times on the phone.
- Receiver of western union transfer: 1) Alexander Chinedu Aguoga, 2) Hyacinth chukwudulue; 3) Osazuwa Ovbiolokun
- The scammer spend 1 month to make trust him.
Operation steps as below:
- Met on LinkedIn. Scammer send message to invite me.
- Ask for email address and chat on viber.
- High frequency mail, viber chat and full of sweet word. But he is ambiguous on life history.
- Declare fall in love with me in 2 weeks
- Phone sex is also required.
- Scammer claimed he was an US orthopeadic surgeon, used to work in Mercy hospital in Chicago and now working in United Nation hospital in Baghdad.
- Scammer declared he signed 1 year contract without knowing assignment place before.
- Scammer claimed he was divorced 3 years ago, with a 14y boy lived with his ex-wife. He was broken in divorce. But this project get him back to normal track, cause they paid him very well.
- The scammer told that he would come to see me just after project finished.
- Scammer booked flight via Dubai/Kuala Lumpur/Hong Kong to China; per my suggestion, change flight via Doha to China
- The scammer gave phone call, with a stranger male called himself customs officer, told me that he was in custody due to carry massive money no declaration.
- Firstly, I refused to contact him anymore, since I realize it's a scam. I also found that the scammer's linkedin account has been cancelled. However, I fooled by myself and persuade myself to believe him, at least give him a chance. I contact him on Viber at night. He ask me to keep contact with the officer
- The so called officer become contact person to ask for money/penalty, 1st time $5000 for money laundry certificate, 2nd time $13000 for anti-terrorism certificate. Ask me to transfer money via western union.
- During this period, the scammer was in custody in hotel. Cause he is a US citizen. He could contact me via Viber and email always.
- 2nd time, I happened no such amount at that time. Just get 12000, asked the office if it''s ok and he said yes.
- After I transferred money and they get the money with more hours waiting. The officer toldme the case can''t be done, cause of 1000 left not paid.
- I contact scammer, and he become very angry. He told me not to answer the officer's phone and not to transfer money any more. Scammer said the officer just want to take money from us bit by bit.
- The scammer said he have contacted embassy, which has send a representative and an attorney to help settle this case. I was told that attorney who is US citizen who can be trusted.
- This is a quite smart move, I almost trust him at that time.
- The scammer contact in next day, told me that additional $19200 to settle this case all. He even told me how can I face his son and would like ask his son call me.
- I have no doubt this is a scam at that time, and I wrote email to US Embassy in QATAR to confirm and get feedback it's a scam, there is no person called Magnes Tim Kasper, and no such a case happened for any US citizen in Doha
- I keep contact with the scammer, try to locate his true position and find way to ask my money back but failed.
- Finally, I expose the scammer that I know he was a liar, and show him the letter from embassy. He was very creatively claim, cause the attorney would like to settle the case by under table way, so the Embassy didn't know this thing.
- After I refuse to contact him by viber( I delete the app) and phone(I block him), he write email to threaten me to sell my indecent pics which I sent to him before, and even threaten to post on my facebook which I have even deleted my account permanently.
- I suspend my phone number, delete account on all social media and block the scammer's email address.
- I consistently get call domestic and oversea, like Indonesia which means I am in scammers contact list now.
Report N6 (added on January, 27, 2017)
Scammer who wanted to meet me on Tagged – image stolen.
Report N7 (added on May, 9, 2017)
He says he is a doctor with us army in Syria. Lost his wife a few years ago and had a son who is living with his teacher.
He has already asked for money or gift for his son, but I told him I didn't have any money. He is still talking to me at present but I know he is a SCAMMER.
Report N8 (added on July, 20, 2017)
He contacted me pa page Lide, he aclaimed he is US military doctor now located in Syria.
Widower with 12 years old son.
Was interested in my life and aclaimed to left Syria and wanted to spend rest of life in Europe.
Then we finished, cos his messages on hangouts were more personal and I found him in this pages.
Lil (Czech Republic)
Report N9 (added on June, 4, 2018)
The scammer extorted me more than $ 50'000. He threatened to commit suicide.
He called me every day and many times per day. He sent me a lot of pictures with his son and his daughter.
He told me that he is working as a surgeon in a camp hospital in Kabul for US Army and UN.
I helped him because I felt pity for his children. He told me that he is divorced.
Report N10 (added on September, 5, 2018)
This dude came on in DM and asked where I am from and my favorite color. I told him FL and red. He wanted to know if I was married, and I asked if he was looking or just curious. ""I Am a widowed man with. My only daughter called Paula and Felix my son who is schooling in Spain I lost my wife years ago in a car accident with my unborn child."
Stolen identity fraud.