Good day Roben
It was lovely reading from you, I kept reading it over and over like it was a novel.
Good Morning Roben
I have to say it was really refreshing just going through your email. Few of the people I have encountered don't quite seem like real people. So I am hopeful that there will be a chance to make a new friend as well. I feel a good foundation with open communication and mutual respect can withstand anything. I feel good relationships are built over time and that although people will not always agree, they need to find common ground to stand on. I don't think it should be one way or another.I want you to know also that distance is not a barrier for me, I'll go to the moon if she's the right one.I would be glad if we can get to know more about each other,because it seems we might have a lot in common on here and I think we can be a good match but I would be nice if we can tell each other about ourselves..
One of my greatest loves is nature and the other is photography.i loves to hike on my days off into the woods with my camera. Seeing all the beauty around me energizes me and helps me to focus. Photography gives me a creative outlet.I loves camping,Fishing And I love all the seasons!! I am out in the snow, heat, doesn't really matter.I love weekend trips and going to new places. And although I like to be on the go, the best thing is being with someone you care about watching a movie and just being together.I like to read but find it hard to find the time to keep up with it. I am religious and work hard to live my life to be a good Christian.I love animals as well but only have a Dog for a pet
I am very open to meaningful and decent communication.I am trustworthy and honest.I am a great listener.I choose to live life to the fullest,and be adventurous,I actually invent a new rhelm of possibility of being for myself and then the possibilities are endless. I am big hearted and caring (at times way too much), and like to keep things in order (know where things are literally and figuratively)cuddling is great (especially on the couch, in front of the fireplace, on the beach, under the stars, sitting on the docks, just as we drift off to sleep, etc).I have a passion for life and look forward to new challenges every day. I take each day as it comes and don't put much stock in material possessions. I value friendship and family above all other things. Things are nice but aren't what gives you that warm fuzzy feeling at the end of the day. I believe that God has a plan for each of us and I am hoping that I can find that right someone to grow old with.I hope this email finds you well and is a springboard to learn more about each other.
Have a lovely day Harris
Good morning Roben,
lol i have to say maybe i read minds lol.
I wish i had such power though i do not think it would have taken this long to get back in a relationship lol.
i like the fact that you make dresses, My mom knew how to sow and she mended my cloths when i was young and playful lol. please feel free to ask me your questions, I look forward to answering them.
I am nervous about this online business, I have never communicated with anyone out there ,Not sure of how it work by meeting people ,I hope i can learn from you ? It seems to me that you a gorgeous person ,Anyway , let's keep the spirit on and see where our communication would lead us to.. I believe for every person there is a soul mate , and I hope we would be good together.I think what we need mostly , is just to be very faithful with each other " then all we need is to work things out to become one as much as how heart call each other.You are such a honest, fun, loving, caring, sincere,spontaneous ,affectionate, most of all are you just so gorgeous person. I am glad you are someone who is not afraid to speak out her mind not in head game .
Let me tell you more about my family and my growing up.My family is not a big family but i guess it is somewhat Interest to hear.I don't have so much to say. You already know i was born and raised up in Switzerland but my family decided to move here in Texas.I am born into a Christian Home and i am the only sibling of my parents and have been a Born Again since i was a kid and am a Baptist member.The scriptural passage in the Bible that I love most is that of JOHN 8:51 Which Say's that "If any man keep my word,he shall never see death"I lost both my parents,i lost my mom when i was still a kid and my Dad 11 years ago and am very sad about that,I can't say God is not fair with me but i think he have reason why he decided to take my love ones from me,its just make me so so sad when ever i think about my lost but life most surely go on no matter what happen.My faith has seen me through some of the darkest times and I feel it is the greatest gift that i can give to my daughter. Without faith, life isn't worth living. It is dark and confusing.
I have lived in different countries due to education and the nature of my Job . I studied in the university of Liverpool United Kingdom where i met my wife whom at that time was studying Business Administration . I bagged a Bachelors Degree in Engineering . After my study i didn't go back home , i decided to start a new journey with my girl friend at that time who later became my wife she was the reason i migrated to America because she wanted to be closer to her family . As a young man who didn't want to loose his love i embarked on a journey of love with my wife and got married . We settled in Texas after securing a job
I have never felt so content of where i am in my life right now . the best part is yet to come when i finally meet that creation person who demonstrates the desires to share her love and interests with me..It is not easy to put all this in writing but I suppose that is the process that will allow us to find out about one another ,hope this will give you a better idea of who i am.. my reason of being here is to be with someone in the near future , if God wanted us together .
I am always looking forward to your next e-mail soonest,
Good morning Roben,
How are you? Thank you for writing to me, i always anticipate your messages. I am actually in the States, I live in Houston Texas.
There are many more interesting stories to share Roben…..I appreciate the candor with which you replied .. Life brings us joys, sorrows and pain but when we are able to get through them, it does make us stronger. I always believe that God will never give us more than we can bare, and that things happen for a reason although at times it may take a long time before we can understand why and sometimes we never do. That being said I am a romantic, affectionate and kind. Enjoy helping people as much as I can and am not judgemental. It takes quick Witt and humour. I am an easy going person that takes one day at a time. I am a happy person that enjoys life and tries to make the best out of any situation given to me. I am easy to talk too and I am a great listener and consider all angles of a disagreement before I come to a conclusion as to who is right and who is wrong. I believe is compromise when it is the best solution to a difficult situation.
I want a woman that is not too hard to trust again and can give herself to her man to be loved and taken care of, in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation, she will look forward to every day. I am a man of integrity and very kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible. I believe in taking care of a woman and treating her as a gift that God meant her to be. I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies. I believe in honesty, integrity, compassion, understanding and “social conscience”
Roben dont you think its high time we exchange numbers because we have been emailing for quite some time now
I start my day about 7am - 6pm and have my coffee and do some reading, and listen to Christian Rock to jump start my day. I especially like Building 429, Mercy Me, Matthew West, and all the rest!
I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working ,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with Good Look .... lol
I hope when you read this it gives you more insight about who you are talking with.
I look forward to read from you.
Good morning Roben,
First i have to apologize for taking a bit long before writing you back. I want to thank you for the number, I already texted you and i look forward to talk with you even more as we get to know each other and get closer.
Good evening Roben,
It was lovely reading your email. The answers to the questions made me know you better and I feel closer to you. Here are the answers to my own questions
1. Who has been the biggest influence in your life? My Mom! She was an amazing woman... she loved me unconditionally... was Mother & Father for most of my childhood... she taught me to be kind, considerate, loving, respectful, generous, and would give you the coat off her back... and did many times!
2. What kinds of things really make you laugh? I love to laugh... l love jokes, comedy and funny concerts
3. What's your favorite place in the entire world? Spending time at my home with my partner... I have been to many places.. but my dream place to visit, would be Australia
4. Who is your best friend? What do you like about him/her? Robbie Boggs... she is funny, crazy, and keeps me laughing, she is older than i am, she is 69 years old
5. Favorite movie of all time? Why so? Pay it Forward, God's Not Dead, Dirty Dancing O?, Ghost... LOVE Inspirational movies... And Patrick Swayze. O?
6. What's your biggest goal in life right now? To eventually find my soulmate and live happy for the rest of my life.
7. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Having a nice cup or two of coffee, make a nice breakfast to share with my partner on the back patio, and snuggling watching movies...
8. Do you have any pet peeves? I really don't think so... I am pretty easy going.. but I do not like Liars, Unfaithful people or anyone that is mean or hateful to others.
9. What was your family like growing up? I have had a great and close family... I fought alot while growing up, i was quite stubborn like my dad..
10. What were you like as a kid? Pretty much the same as I am now... although I had a lot of more self esteem then... I think these past 20 or so years has taken a toll on my self esteem. ??
11. What should I know about you that I'd never think to ask about? I have no idea... I'm pretty much an open book... as you probably figured out already... LOL
12. Did you—or do you—have a nickname? What's the story behind it? mr porter... my cousins and Aunts called me that... and also sort of from harry porter.
13. Who was your favorite schoolteacher or college professor? Why? Mrs. Wheeler... 2nd grade... she was an amazing teacher.... brought me out of my shell (as I was kind of shy)... and I just excelled!
14. Have you figured out your calling in life? What is it? I thought my calling was in the Medical field... however, I have not had any luck in that field.
15. What do you hate most about the dating process? (Tell me so I can avoid it!) I really don't know... haven't really dated much... I have never been one to have casual sex, so if I find you to be Special in my Life, and feel comfortable with you... then I will proceed with getting to know you better... whether it be as a friendship or relationship. I am very picky who I let into my circle. Really don't know how to answer this one... ??
Anticipating your answer,