Write in English only. Please use a translator if you don't speak English.
- already on this site
- not yet on this site
- I cannot be sure whether he is on or not
Please choose your option based on whether you know what your scammer looks like and if you want to have your scammer reported or not. We do not mean name and address - just pictures depicting the same man.
Enter the first name of your male scammer.
Enter the last name of your male scammer. Otherwise leave this field blank.
Please enter any known aliases of your scammer. Otherwise enter "unknown".
Please enter the age of your scammer or his date of birth.
Location(s) (country and city):
Please write all known countries and cities where the scammer resides.
Please write all known postal addresses where the scammer resides. Otherwise enter "unknown".
Please enter all phone numbers that you know are connected to your scammer. Otherwise enter "unknown".
Please enter all known e-mail addresses that are connected to your scammer.
Operates on web site(s):
Please enter all web sites where your scammer either "works" or has a profile on.
Please write your report here.
Follow our simple guidelines for a faster report experience:
- Which party was first to contact the other?
- How long did the relationship last?
- Were there any strange events that occurred that would make you suspect him to be a scammer?
- What was the money requested for and how was it completed?
- How much money was spent, how many times, and who was the payer and recipient?
- What occurred at the end?
Your name to publish:
Please enter first name here you wish to be published with report. Only this name will be published with your report. Only names like Jane, Mary, Sandra etc. are allowed. It can be fictitious or your real name. But NO nicknames!
Your country to publish:
Please enter country here you wish to be published with your name in report. Only this country will be published with your report. It can be fictitious or real country where you live.
Your real first name:
Please enter your real first name here. We need this for your free registration. Your confidentiality is extremely important to us; your first name will not be published (unless you have entered it into the field above - Your name to publish) and will never be given to any third parties.
Your last name:
Please enter your last name here. Remember that it is necessary for your free registration. The last name you leave cannot be published under any circumstances, and will not be handed out to any third party.
Your e-mail address:
Please enter your e-mail address. Remember your e-mail address cannot be published under any circumstances, and will not be handed out to any third party. It is necessary in order to send you instructions on how to provide proof of your scammer. It is also necessary to send you information regarding your free user account.
Your real country:
Please enter the country where you live. Your confidentiality is extremely important to us; your real country will not be published (unless you have entered it into the field above - Your country to publish) and will never be given to any third parties.
If you enter in report field a letter you received from your scammer, the report will be immediately deleted.
Please do not refresh report confirmation page. Doing so could potentially add the same report numerous times to the website. Similar spam postings will be immediately deleted.
Now you can check your mailbox. You will receive a confirmation letter that contains information regarding how you can send us proof of your scammer. We will only take proof that conforms to our standards: audio, video, letters, pictures, etc.
Note, only reports confirmed with letters and photos of reported man will be approved and added to our database.
Here are instructions are how to send out proof so you publish your report:
1. Keep every letter you receive from your potential scammer, as well as chat text in chat rooms. Please safe the file as a .txt, a .doc, or a .eml file. Please keep your files in the order they happened during your correspondence - letter 1, letter 2, letter 3, etc.
2. Save all photos you have onto your computer as .jpg or .bmp files.
3. Please keep all falsified documents that you receive from the scammer, and save them onto your computer so you can send them to us.
4. If available, keep all media files you have of your scammer, and save them onto your computer so you can send them to us.
5. Write a letter to us with all of the proof you have against your scammer, and send it out with all of these attachments. You must send this information to our e-mail along with the report number you receive upon filling out the scammer report.
6. Only send proof to the e-mail address listed in confirmation letter.
We will not accept photos with copyright signs or watermarks.
We will not accept links to pictures of the scammer, nor will we download these pictures from other websites - you must send them to us bu e-mail.
We will not accept links to your email account that show correspondence with the scammer. They will not be accepted.
Don't scan the letters that are sent to you. Simply save them as .txt or .doc files, then send them to us.