Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Scott Menacham

Default Scott Menacham

Has anyone else started talking with him? At the present he is on Facebook and Instagram. Is there a way to discover which scammer you have been dealing with. Unlike some he does well with the English language

hi there - just went on Facebook to check on your 'Scott Menacham" but he is not showing on FB...? do you have a link to his page/profile...?
    be careful - I was 'romanced' back in Oct-Nov by a "James Scott Volpe" my guy used FB Messenger first then moved to WhatsApp and finally to Skype (as well as Yahoo emails) - have you tried his phone number? have you checked out his ITP address? has he 'credible' info on his FB page...(info, about, education, friends, etc.)...?

try uploading his image on Google - see if anything comes up

is he trying to 'romance' you - is he using the scripture chapter on 'love' I Cor 13...?
    have you tried calling him on a direct phone number (from mobile to mobile - not via Apps)..?
    where does he claim to live...? if the USA, has he got a 'strange' accent (i.e. non-American but rather African or Indian..)..?
    no matter what, do not send him any money...! mine claimed to have been held at gunpoint in London and robbed... (check out James Scott Volpe file)

He claims he is from Poland and lives in Oklahoma City, OK. The only he calls is on Viber or Facebook. I initial meet him on Instagram. I do not know how to ping his address. I have tried to research how but with no luck.

1) he claims to have studied at Steven University - which is in NJ - you could contact them and check if this is true
    2) he has sent a request to "Margret Ah Sing Fong" - I have noticed Nigerian contents in her Profile and many scriptures (which could make her a target for romance scammers who claim to be Christians - if she is not you, might be worth contacting her
    3) check his credentials - education, residence, phone numbers - try to do a video call and/or call his given number directly - not via an App -
    4) you can Google how to check IP address - unsure about you mean by 'ping' his address
    https://aruljohn.com/ip/74.6.128.83 (example - that was the IP address of scammer James Scott Volpe) you can check emails IP addresses (top right hand side)
    https://aruljohn.com/info/howtofindipaddress/
    be more insistent on speaking to him face-to-face and see his response
    get it touch with Margret Ah Sing Fong too...
    get it touch with Steven Institute in NJ ....
    good luck... don't send him ANY money if he says he is in need..!