Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    TaylorAnn Guest

Default Online Dating Sites

Do you think that there are a lot of online scammers on dating sites? I mean you would think that there wouldn't be that many people on there since it's really for people who want to find love, but I'm sure that there are a lot of scammers on there.

JanetP Guest

I have run into a lot of them on the dating sites. So much so that I quit using them.

Of course there are many. But it is not difficulty to find out who they are.

crimzenhalo Guest

Yes, I would estimate the average dating site has about 20% of the users being scammers. So be very careful!

Solan Guest

I agree, of 10 men contacting me on Badoo 9 were scammers and itīs the same on match.com and now also coming on Linkedin.

Nofoolnomore Guest

I agree, there are a lot on those sites They know it's easy to find women to scam. I am on Okcupid just for that reason......weed out the scammers and i have reported many of them. Some of the messages i have gotten are so obvious they are scammers.

Hi Ladies I'm retired police officer. I have been on ok Cupid all were scammers but 2 and one of the 2 was a philly police detective I know cause he gave me his number at work. On Meet Me it's worse . All of them scammers. I have been on there a month and my rule is if you can't video chat with me that's it. I can't get one man to skype. The one I did his camera doesn't work!!! It's so sad. I'm not gonna give up I will keep trying but these scammers have it all tied up.

Littlestar45 Guest

Hi! did you determine if Arturo was a scammer?

nguyenlinh1511 Guest

I think so ) and you should be more careful