Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    raisamontero@yahoo.com Guest

Angry Attached to scammer

I no longer communicate with the scammer, however, I am having a hard time getting over him, its so miserable since I know now who he really is and what he does. Can anyone give me some advise.? Anyone else out there having this kind of problem??

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

Ewa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by raisamontero@yahoo.com View Post
    I no longer communicate with the scammer, however, I am having a hard time getting over him, its so miserable since I know now who he really is and what he does. Can anyone give me some advise.? Anyone else out there having this kind of problem??
    Hi, I am having this kind of problem. I've just discovered that I've been scammed. Nine years ago I lost my partner with whom I was for 23 years. After nine years of being alone, I decided to look for my new partner and ... I found a scammer, I mean, the scammer found me. US soldier serving in Afghanistan. .... I can see that you sent your post in March, so almost two months ago. How are you now? Any better? Now, I need some advice ...

I am going threw all of it myself four years ago my husband of 40 years was cheating on me so. Of course I divorced him. And feeling lonely and all this Capt in the army station Afghanistan due to retire he was a widow no children. He has broke my heart.I get back up after my divorce and I get hurt very deeply.any advice