Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    kattriplr Guest

Default Breitner Hamilton

Not sure if anyone else has made the connection with Charles Preston but he and Hamilton are the same person.
    B.Hamilton currently back on DateHookup as of 3/1/15. As of 2/28/15 I received an email from the person claiming to be his son wanting to know why I was saying that he and his father lied to me and were not the person they claimed to be. Also wanted to know if I had heard from his dad and if so would I let him know to contact his son.
    I did not reply and have no intention of replying. These two people (?) are very layed back and take a lot of time trying to groom their intended victims, not the usual pushy scammer. Using his son as a soft touch and claiming to have lost his wife 5 years ago due to cancer. As of now I believe they are on the hunt again for someone else to rob.
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

kattriplr Guest

[QUOTE=kattriplr;613]Not sure if anyone else has made the connection with Charles Preston but he and Hamilton are the same person.
    B.Hamilton currently back on DateHookup as of 3/1/15. As of 2/28/15 I received an email from the person claiming to be his son wanting to know why I was saying that he and his father lied to me and were not the person they claimed to be. Also wanted to know if I had heard from his dad and if so would I let him know to contact his son.
    I did not reply and have no intention of replying. These two people (?) are very layed back and take a lot of time trying to groom their intended victims, not the usual pushy scammer. Using his son as a soft touch and claiming to have lost his wife 5 years ago due to cancer. As of now I believe they are on the hunt again for someone else to rob.
    Last edited by kattriplr; 03-10-2015 at 07:54 PM.
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!