Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    wondereyes Guest

Default Romance Scammer - Jack Redd aka Frank Williams Pilot at British Airways

Jack Redd got me today on skype! He claims to be Frank Williams, 48 years old from London and a Pilot at British Airways. He have a son, he claimed to be christian and looking for a honest wife that he would like to get married to. In the beginning he sound like a very nice person, but gets very short tempered if you reply his question with a question. He send me 2 photos of him. The second picture I could see that it was photoshop edited. I went to google him and I saw his picture here on this site. When I confronted him he removed me immediately.

texasmom Guest

This same man harassed me 2 years ago on Match. Pretty much the same story. Persuaded me to go on skype. He said he was working on an oil rig offshore as an engineer in Europe for British Petroleum. Resided in Austin Texas. Son with caretaker in London. Even had his son email me with pics. He became belligerent and cursed at me on skype when I refused to give him banking information! Then he disappeared. He is listed on malescammers.com as most active, with same pics as he sent me. What a Jerk. Here it is years later and he is still at it.

kellytruths Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wondereyes View Post
    Jack Redd got me today on skype! He claims to be Frank Williams, 48 years old from London and a Pilot at British Airways. He have a son, he claimed to be christian and looking for a honest wife that he would like to get married to. In the beginning he sound like a very nice person, but gets very short tempered if you reply his question with a question. He send me 2 photos of him. The second picture I could see that it was photoshop edited. I went to google him and I saw his picture here on this site. When I confronted him he removed me immediately.
    All these scammers are not using their real photos. The photo he used is shown at at http://www.male-scammers.com/the-scammers.asp?id=281

May be the same scammer using an "older pic of Jack Redd" too. --> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater