I have been scammed by this man who is using the name of Richard Weston and he has scammed me out of $ 85.000 us dollar last year and still demanded more by telling that he would pay my money back around early of May 2013 and the bank would send me email, and the email said the bank would transfer the money amount $ 350.000 us dollar to me. I told him I only need the same amount he scammed me, I didn't want that much money. I figured out that the email was a fake email and not from the bank of HSBC, I called to HSBC bank in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and the legal HSBC bank authority warmed me that the person who sent the email had intended a bad thing to me, and advised me to be careful because they never had such as email and form and question that I should fill out in that form, my pasport number, my bank account number and my ID.

Richard Weston was the one who contact me in id.match.com, we knew each other for almost 2 months. I felt something was not right but everything had already too late to know he was not a good person, heartless and cheated my money, First, because he used religion as a weapon towards me, he was a Scammer artist, he acted he was very good person that always prayed every night and go to church every Sunday, he gave a call me at every night, he prayed with me before going to sleep, he called me wife. Malaysia Petronas Gas and Oil company bought 21 Caterpillar tractors from his company in United Kingdom, and he was contracted by Petronas to set all of the Caterpillar tractors. First he asked my help to sent money for buying for the tractors, because he used money from his credit card was over used, and he said he would pay me back. Then he asked my help again to pay Malaysia government tax as foreigner, he said he had money only around 100.000 Ringgit, and need my help 50,000 Ringgit, but I paid about 45.000 ringgit, then again he need money for opening an account in Malaysia, because he was a foreigner, he could not open an account, and his manager of the Petronas said he could open an account if in Company name, for the Company name he should deposit around 200.000 Ringgit, he said he said he had some money, but it was not enough and asked my help. I gave him not all, all the receipt from the bank were kept on my files. I was stupid not to read in internet and in the site that warning not to send money by moneygram or Western union. Not long, more strange events that accurred that had made me suspect him to be a scammer were he asked me to help him again because his workers need money which he supposed to pay them. He told me his money would enter in his account in 2 days, but the workers insisted him to pay them if he didn't he would be reported to the Union, and would be brought him to the court. I said i didn't have money anymore.Then the next day suddenly, there was a man called me saying he was Richard's lawyer, and said he was hold in police station. And to take him out need money to pay to the police and the workers, and after would have been out from the police station then he could fly to my country to see me. I had to sent money 22.000 Malaysia Ringgit. But when he was out he said he didn't feel well because he could not sleep in police station. After 4 days he said he bought ticket to come to see me, would stay with me in Chinese New Year and Valentine day, would marry me, but his flight was not direct fly to my country which supposed to take 2 hours, and took this trips, he said the route would be stop to Singapore, then to Philippine and the next continue from Philippine to Indonesia. I felt strange, I told him no one want to take that long trips, because Malaysia to Indonesia was very close, he said he didn't know that the travel agent gave that trips. And what happened was the next day which the day he supposed to arrive at my country, suddenly a woman called me she told me Richard had been hold in Philippine custom and immigration because he was carrying gold and 250.000 us dollar in cash, it was a big shock for me and made me shaking for more than a month. That woman said I had to pay 50.000 us dollar so that they could release Richard and could continue his journey to my country, and I had to contact his lawyer in Malaysia. With heavy heart and very sad that I just knew the reality that he lied and cheated me. He had so many names, Mike Alex, Mark Alex, Richard K Weston, Richard Garrison Weston. And about weeks ago by accidently I just found his phone number and his lawyer phone number belong to the same person, Richard Weston. And also about a month ago I found his real name is W. Brian Groner who has family in North Carolina, USA. He deleted all of his profile. Thanks to God I have opportunity to copy and took picture of his profile as jpg, so that I can prove it and show them to the authorities. Richard Weston till now has not paid my money back to me as he promise.

Be carefull with this man, I will attach his photo, he appears again in id.match.com with different profile name since a month ago, he use the same photo, and his family photos. Those photo were taken years ago, his daughter almost 30 years old and his son also is adult and still study in University, his wife is still alive.

Lots of scammers in match.com. after Richard Weston disappear, several men sent me emails[IMG][/IMG], several of them wanted me as his wife, wanted to marry me, they lied, and what made me very surprise was why those men had the same occupation, engineer, contractor, has been contract by Petronas Oil and Gas company in Malaysia, they mentioned how much money they would receive from the company. Any way don't trust a man who say he has a kid, 8 / 10 / 12 years old, use name of God, saying they want to marry you.

This is information about mobile phone number...Scam phone numbers in the United Kingdom (+44): If an email mentions a UK phone number starting with +4470xx,+44701/02/03/04/05,+4475,+4476,+4478,+4479xx, +4489xx it usually means that the sender of that mail is not in the UK at all and it is almost guaranteed to be a scam.