Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JML67 Guest

Default Male scammer using the name John Britt

I was approached by this man through Facebook initially. John claimed to be an engineer and partner in a construction company in Manchester, UK. We started corresponding in mid Oct. 2013. Things quickly became romantic and I fell for him. Long story short - he tried to get me to loan him $5k when a supposed problem came up with shipping parts for some equipment he was buying for his company arose in while he was in the States doing business in Madison, WI. He was supposedly coming to visit me when he concluded his business trip. I refused to give him money but he asked several times, each time asking for a lesser amount. Thank God I had no money to give him... We continued emailing through December and though he wrote less frequently, he continued to profess his love for me. I finally told him to quit contacting me on Jan. 3rd after doing some investigating on various websites, educating myself on these scammers etc. I traced the majority of his emails to IP addresses in Malaysia.
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

JML67 Guest

Default Another name

Other name used with the same photos - Britt John.

yotie Guest

Default are they the same person ?

Hello sweetie ,

My name is Johnson peters. I am from Ireland .I am a Marine Engineer. I work with a Shipping Line lady moral here in the U.K.

I was in a relationship that a lady broke my heart ,even since then i found it difficult to speak with a woman. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I am an easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person. I enjoy playing sax which I do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.

This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm hug
    johnson

JML67 Guest

Default Are they the same person?

I'm not sure if these scammers are the same person or not. There are some similarities. Scammers tend to work in groups/gangs so there is usually not just one person working the scams. The ID card is not the same man in the photos previously posted and it appears to be fake.
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!