Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Reneerni Guest

Default Dave Waltar ( Walter) Lagos Nigeria Sioux city, Iowa

Has anyone come across Dave Waltar, claims to be from Sioux City, Ia?
    Businessman claiming to have gone there to buy antiques and and cannot get back to the states. He is there with his daughter. Claims he cannot get his credit card to work anywhere not even banks. Says all the right things in his emails and on YM, then after a couple of weeks tells you he loves you and wants to marry you. Then he starts asking for money so he can get back to the states so he can be with you. He has no family, parents deceased, no siblings. Was raised in Italy, just recently moved to the states so has no ties to any financial institute in the states.
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

Jeanne Guest

Default Dave Waltar

in regards to dave walter, A few months ago, I received an email from a James Parker who was in South Africa supposedly to finalize some sale of property and was with his son who became ill with malaria and placed in a hospital.He was from Italy or so he says and was broke and asked for funds to assist him getting home.I instructed him to go to the embassy and request help.He stated he needed money to fly there.He has an answer for everything. I have no doubts that he is a scammer.So watch this one.
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!