Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default Benjamin Wellington from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

First reported as: Benjamin Wellington
    Aka: Mark Weisbach
    Scams from: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Used e-mail address(es): bmwn58@yahoo.com
    Scams on: I Dating 4 You, Polish Dating, Seniors Meet

If you have additional information such as aliases, e-mail addreses, postal addresses, phone numbers, photos and letters sets, fake docs, media files etc. used by this scammer, then add report to main database.

Reporting Internet Romance Scammers

Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

Prey1067 Guest

Default Benjamin Wellington

Many more photos from several online dating sites. This thief has stolen my aunts lifesavings.

Prey1067 Guest

I cant begin to tell you what a heartless bastard this guy is, lieing and stealing from my trusting aunt.

Prey1067 Guest

Default Benjamin Wellington AKA Alcott Wale AKA Paul Eastlake

Apparently This guy has taken another identity because his Benjamin Wellington one has been widely published and the pic with the green hat is on several scammer sites.
    He now also goes by Alcott Wales, using the same photos but with many more, all showing him standing, posing by himself, ha no friends or girlfriends?? Thief!
    The head of this particular scam may be Paul Eastlake as that is in care of who money is sent to banks. All these photos may actually be Paul Eastlake.

Cynthia65 Guest

Default Rodney C Jackson-BenjamenWellington

This guy is definitely still operating as Rodney C. Jackson, Stated was CEO of own Construction Company based out of Bremen GA. Stated 51 traveled to London and Maylasia. used all same pictures with me.. claiming major financial crisis due to "Clearance Certificate" required for his $600 000 purchase with company producing roofing products. Carried on ruse for 2 months exactly and got angry when I wouldn't send $2000 USD. May be working with woman, claiming to be his daughter Rachael.
    Cynthia65
    November 19-Jan 20/14=first contact on SeniorPeopleMeet.com then Yahoo RodneyCJackson Rodneycjice

Prey1067 Guest

Default Benjamin Wellington AKA Alcott Wale AKA Paul Eastlake, Rodney C. Jackson

Apparently this thief, conman and liar is monitoring this thread!
    My direct response to him is that I sincerely hope he is punished for all the pain he has caused, and in return suffers as he has made others suffer. Hell is too good for him. He would sell his own mothers eyeballs to get money. This will all catch up with him someday. You are a miserable excuse for a human being.
    MUGU ~ you are a loser.
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!