Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Need help

singlelady Guest

Default Need help

Back on Aug 18th 2013 I started chatting with a man I met through sugardaddyfinder.com and of course he contacted me first, almost immediately it moved to yahoo chat, he told me he lives in FL but his father was from Germany and Mother from California and that he was a civil engineer and about 2 weeks into chatting with him he told me his last contract was in Ghana. Although he has sent me several pics all of the same man, I have 3 phone numbers for him. 2 in florida and 1 in Ghana. He also gave me his address to both places but also has been asking for money but I have been putting him off about the money because i am extremely cautious and I am afraid he is a scammer. Really hoping you can help me out with this. He is a beautiful man and says all the right things but need to know if he is real or not and without his knowing I don't believe him

liposk Guest

Default Please don,t send any money he is a scammer

Please don,t send any money he is a scammer.I have fallen for a scammer really badly,he was I very nice man he did say all the right words send cards ,love songs,phone calls every day,very comforting caring you name it he done it.His name is Derrik Meade and I did lose a lot of money,dont believe him please.I have a lot of Photos as well all the same man and son.I did talk to him for 3 mon and then he ask for money,I was so sure after that long he must be real .But no he was just after the money.Please don,t send money never.

ida3105 Guest

Exclamation dont send the money

Be careful my friend....

twicevictim Guest

Red face Google it!

It is so easy to identify a picture if you can't find it on any scammer site. Go to google.com and upload an image. That is how I discovered my scammer when I couldn't find his pictures on scammer sites.
    Having been a victim twice to smooth talking jerks...don't send money!!:

TaylorAnn Guest

I mean from that site sugardaddyfinder... that would mean that he should be sending money to you. That's what I thought a sugar daddy was. I mean this does sound like a total scam. Do not fall for this.

crimzenhalo Guest

This is a scam. No man will go to a women and ask for money. A man who is truly interested in a woman would have to much pride to ask. Trust me. I have known my fiance online for nearly 4 years and never once has he asked for money, and even when I offered, he said no.

Do you have any pictures of this guy because he sounds alot like a guy i was talking to but he disappeared after i refused to send money, he is from florida but now in turkey working as a erriosion engineer, has sent me a few pictures also with his daughter supposely. His name is michael sottile and talks with a accent germany or from norway i believe.

I had met a man through messenger with same scenario. He said he lived in Tennesee and gorgeous. He contacted me said he worked for Herbalife. He told me he was divorced with a son, we talked for a couple of weeks then asked for money. He miss calculated his budget for work and was stuck In Paris. I played along told him I put my car up for sale yet he would get mad because I didn't have any money for him. He stopped all contact with me. Never send money to any man you meet through the internet. Male-scammers has taught me a lot, so now I see the red flags and don't get suckered in.

I have tried to fine the guy i was talking to on all of the scammers site and nothing. I even tried to upload his picture on the google image site all that comes up is pictures that are similar but so far havent been able to find this guy at all. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated his name is michael sottile

Default James Scott Volpe of Jacksonville, Florida - civil engineer - born in Oslo, Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirerain27 View Post
    Do you have any pictures of this guy because he sounds alot like a guy i was talking to but he disappeared after i refused to send money, he is from florida but now in turkey working as a erriosion engineer, has sent me a few pictures also with his daughter supposely. His name is michael sottile and talks with a accent germany or from norway i believe.
    --------------
    I have been romanced by a James Scott Volpe of Jacksonville, Florida - who claimed to be a construction project manager/civil engineer - born on 7Dec 1954 in Oslo, Norway - of Norwegian parents - migrated to the US at a young age -
    lost his wife (Theresa) three years ago in a car accident - father Egil died five years ago - mother Grace 80yrs old living with him - has 20yr old son studying engineering in Oslo - very good at romancing me over the past month - contacted me via Facebook Messenger - had Profile but this has since been deleted - supposedly travelled to London for meetings with a Schlumberger company about funds owed his late father - got held at gunpoint on his way back to the hotel after London fireworks on Sun 5-Mon 6 Nov - said they took phone, credit cards, ring and StgPds 3,000 in cash (!!) - didn't have any money to pay for taxis, food, accom and didn't want to contact his mother or son (she is old and I am supporting my son) - claims to have contacted the US Embassy in London but they wouldn't help him financially (!) - demanded that I sent StgPds 1,000 via MoneyGram to him in London - which I refused to do - claimed to now be in a 'Good Samaritan's home" - Police Report done online has many information gaps and conflicting dates/times and no information about credit card issuing bank or full name on the card (!!??) is using a California's driver's licence in Florida (?) - was using a Georgia SIM card in Florida (?) -
    Have reported him to Passports Fraud, ACORN (Aust. Cyber security), US Embassy in London, London Met Police, London Action Fraud, FBI-IC3 (US Cyber security), complained to US Homeland Security too... When I would dial his home nr, I would get a voicemail "you have reached your friend - leave a message" (!!??) When I refused to send him money, he called me 'wicked' and "God will judge you", etc.
    VeraH
    Attached Photos <br /><br />
Attached Photos

James.jpg   James Facebook photo.jpg   James and mom Grace.jpg