Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: catch a scammer

liposk Guest

Default catch a scammer

I did ask him about his IP address , which was hidden .and his reply was I don't know what you talking about then the next day all his IP addresses where changed and it is now visible and all 10 IP are at the same place in the USA.I also ask him about his friends in google circle this is a site I stumbled across it is from google gmail and he had 4 girls names on it which he is properly in contact with.

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

TaylorAnn Guest

That's good that you called him out on the IP address. That's something that I'm sure that they don't think about when they are trying to scam you. Good for you for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by liposk View Post
    I did ask him about his IP address , which was hidden .and his reply was I don't know what you talking about then the next day all his IP addresses where changed and it is now visible and all 10 IP are at the same place in the USA.I also ask him about his friends in google circle this is a site I stumbled across it is from google gmail and he had 4 girls names on it which he is properly in contact with.
    ----------
    how do you find the IP address of an email...? can you take me through it, step-by-step, please...?
    many thanks
    VeraH

ps: 22Nov17 - i have since found out how to obtain and trace IP address from Yahoo and Outlook emails - however seems this cannot be obtained in Gmail, for privacy reasons...?
    Last edited by VeraH; Today at 12:03 PM. Reason: have found some info since previous post