Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default Scammer Adam Williams from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

First reported as: Adam Williams
    Scams from: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Also claims to be in: UK; Canada
    Phone number(s): 447724290996; 60149374605
    Used e-mail address(es): adamswilliams277@yahoo.com
    Scams on: Shaadi

Read all reports about him >>>

Please post your comments, questions, answers, thoughts to this thread regarding scammer Adam Williams only.

If you have additional information such as aliases, e-mail addreses, postal addresses, phone numbers, photos and letters sets, fake docs, media files etc. used by this scammer, then add report to main database.

Report Online Dating Scammers

Madhuri Guest

Unhappy Adam Williams

Hi I have been in contact with this person Adam/ Adams Williams who claimed to be from Kiribati and grew up in Canada and settled in UK but on business in Malaysia to claim inheritance money. He did ask for money having communicated since April this year. Just two weeks ago he was asking for money to pay for the certificate to release claim fund. I thought to find out if he is scamming me and discovered this website and realised his contact details are here but I was sent a different picture. I was very shocked and angry to find out this person is trying to get money from me for his own means yet claims to be a Christian and honest person yet us doing this. I.just want other women to be aware of this person and tone careful as he makes you feel guilty for not helping him as he says he is stranded in Malaysia.