Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Ticket

sky Guest

Default Ticket

hanks you very much for your concern, I love and appreciate it ,honey the doctor said Kelly has Stomach upset, that the fruits he ate contained a lot of Acid, that the fruits were unripe and that makes it very Acidic in nature, he will be discharged from the hospital soon. Darling you are the kind of woman i have been looking for, I am the loving and caring type i tend to love easily so I want a woman that will not disappoint and hurt me. I promise to love and care for you if only you will agree not to disappoint me, please try not to always follow advice from friends they can be jealous and they will try and convince you when you are going with your heart, you know I don’t have any friend because of what my best friend did to me by sleeping with my ex wife. I want you to be the happy mother you have always dreamt of. I want us to start a family together, I hope you will love our son the way you love me. I want us to be happy together because he is the only thing i have in this world.
    The Air line which I booked my flight with to come and see you has sent me the Ticket via mail, Please read through the Ticket below, so that you will know how the schedule is and what time we will arrive in your Country, the date of departure Wednesday evening 27 and arrival in the Country on Tuesday 28 March 2013 and please find time for us. Honey you have shown me that you care for me and our son Kelly, I promise to provide for you anything that money can buy and to love you and your family through out my life, I will always make you happy, you have proved to me that you are a nice woman, I can't wait to see you honey so that I can show you real love.

Honey I have sent some of the art works that I bought to London through an agent via sea it will take two to three weeks for the goods to get to London. Honey I'm grateful for the love and concern you have shown to Kelly I'm proud of you I pray that God will bless our relationship with success.
    I Love you so much my darling Wife.

KLM Journeys of inspiration

Confirmation
    Tabsplitter
    Manage my Booking
    Tabsplitter
    Complete your trip
    Tabsplitter
    Destination Guide
    Tabsplitter
    Flying Blue

Tabcorner
    Confirmation
    Your booking is confirmed
    The confirmation of your booking has been sent to you by e-mail.
    Important
    • If your name or other personal details have been misspelt, please contact us within 24 hours of booking.
    • Please make sure that you arrive at the airport on time. We suggest that you always check in online if possible. This is an easy way to avoid queues at the airport.
    • All times mentioned are local times.
    • Please make sure you possess all valid travel documents during your entire journey.
    • Find more information about health matters, passports and visas on KLM.com
    • Travelling to or from Belgium? You can travel partly by train by exchanging your flight coupon for a train ticket. Read more about using a KLM ticket to travel by rail

Your booking code
    Please save your booking code. You may need to use this code in your correspondence with KLM and our partners.
    Flight - Booking code
    657BKF
    Total price
    Flight USD 4,449.97

Your payment method: Pay at KLM office (Paid)
    • The ticket(s) need(s) to be paid for at one of our ticket offices within 48 hours. If you do not pay for and collect your ticket(s) in time, your reservation will be cancelled.
    Details of how to make the payment and a link to our ticket offices and opening hours can be found below (and on the confirmation page).
    Please note that our ticket offices only support credit card and cash payments. We accept only international passports as a means of identification.

Thank you for booking with KLM. We wish you a pleasant flight.
    Flight summary

Flight: Johannesburg -Manila Philippines- One way USD 4,449.97
    Wed 27 March 13

Departure: Johannesburg -Manila Philippines
    Wed 27 March 13 23:30 Johannesburg (O.R. Tambo International Airport, South Africa)-
    06:15 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands)
    Class: Economy
    Flight number: KL 0588
    Aircraft type: Airbus A330-300 | view seat map
    Operated by: KLM
    The waiting time until the next flight is 2h10
    Thu 28 March 13 08:25 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands) -
    21:55 Manila (Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Philippines)
    Flight number: KL 0803
    Aircraft type: Boeing 777-300 | view seat map
    Total travel time 21h25

Passengers

Mr JAMES MURPHY (adult) Please note that your name is spelled "JAMES MR MURPHY " on your ticket
    Telephone number 1 0027793871170
    E-mail address james.murphy34@hotmail.com

Mstr JAMES KELLY (child) Please note that your name is spelled " JAMES MSTR KELLY" on your ticket

Price specification

Adult Child

Price 1,916.00 1,437.00
    Booking fee - -
    Fuel surcharge 373.80 373.80
    Sales tax 95.80 71.85
    Airport service charge 50.00 50.00
    Security tax 20.00 20.00
    Security charge 9.51 9.51
    Airport Passenger Service Charge 8.67 8.67
    Netherlands noise isolation charge 2.68 2.68
    Price (per passenger) 2,476.46 1,973.51
    Number of passengers 1 1

Total price for all passengers
    USD 4,449.97

Total price:
    USD 4,449.97
    Ticket conditions

Departure flight : Johannesburg - Manila

KLM Journeys of Inspiration

graygoose Guest

Wow, I have never seen anything like this before. Thanks for sharing

Loo Guest

Hi!
    Just got today exactly the same message!
    There was incongruity in the name so I found it suspiscious, later he asked for money... and I started my research
    see here...

Hello Honey
    Thanks you very much for your concern, I love and appreciate it ,honey the doctor said Ger has Stomach upset, that the fruits he ate when we arrived contained a lot of Acid, that the fruits were unripe and that makes it very Acidic in nature, he will be discharged from the hospital soon. Darling you are the kind of woman i have been looking for, I am the loving and caring type i tend to love easily so I want a woman that will not disappoint and hurt me. I promise to love and care for you if only you will agree not to disappoint me, please try not to always follow advice from friends they can be jealous and they will try and convince you when you are going with your heart, you know I don't have any friend because of what my best friend did to me by sleeping with my ex wife. I want you to be the happy mother you have always dreamed of. I want us to start a family together, I hope you will love our son the way you love me. I want us to be happy together because he is the only thing i have in this world.
    The Air line which I booked my flight with to your country has sent me the Ticket via mail, Please read through the Ticket below, so that you will know how the schedule is and what time we will arrive in your country,the date of departure is Saturday 10th and the date of to my arrival to your country is on Sunday 11th August 2013 and please find time for us. Honey you have shown me that you care for me and our son Larry, I promise to show you love at its fullest peak , and to love you and your family through out my life, I will always make you happy, you have proved to me that you are a nice woman, I can't wait to see you in your country so that I can show you real love.

Honey I have sent the Art works that I bought to London through an agent via sea it will take two weeks for the Art works to get to London. Honey I'm grateful for the love and concern you have shown to Geremy I'm proud of you I pray that God will bless our relationship with success.
    I Love you so much my darling.

Confirmation

Manage my Booking

Complete your trip

Destination Guide

Flying Blue

Confirmation
    Your booking is confirmed

Important
    • If your name or other personal details have been misspelt, please contact us within 24 hours of booking.
    • Please make sure that you arrive at the airport on time. We suggest that you always check in online if possible. This is an easy way to avoid queues at the airport.
    • All times mentioned are local times.
    • Please make sure you possess all valid travel documents during your entire journey.
    • Find more information about health matters, passports and visas on KLM.com
    • Travelling to or from Belgium? You can travel partly by train by exchanging your flight coupon for a train ticket. Read more about using a KLM ticket to travel by rail

Your booking code
    Please save your booking code. You may need to use this code in your correspondence with KLM and our partners.
    Flight - Booking code
    657BKF
    Total price
    Flight USD 4,449.97
    Your payment method: Pay at KLM office (Paid)

•

The ticket(s) need(s) to be paid for at one of our ticket offices within 48 hours. If you do not pay for and collect your ticket(s) in time, your reservation will be cancelled.
    Details of how to make the payment and a link to our ticket offices and opening hours can be found below (and on the confirmation page).
    Please note that our ticket offices only support credit card and cash payments. We accept only international passports as a means of identification.

Thank you for booking with KLM. We wish you a pleasant flight.

Flight summary

Flight: Lagos - Antananarivo - One way USD 4,449.97
    SAT 10 AUG 13

Departure: Lagos - Antananarivo
    SAT 10 AUG 13 23:30 Lagos (Lagos - Murtala Mohammed Airport (LOS)) -
    06:15 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands)
    Flight number: KL 0588
    Aircraft type: Airbus A330-300 | view seat map
    The waiting time until the next flight is 2h10
    SUN 11th AUG 13 08:25 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands) -
    21:55 Antananarivo - Antananarivo (TNR), Madagascar
    Flight number: KL 0803
    Aircraft type: Boeing 777-300 | view seat map
    Total travel time 21h25

Passengers

Mr Micheal Carver (adult) Please note that your name is spelled "JUDE BATONS" on your ticket
    Telephone number 1 002348077002572
    E-mail address micheal_carver234@outlook.com

Mstr ( Please note that your name is spelled "GEREMY MSTR CARVER" on your ticket
    Date of birth 6 Nov 08
    Price specification

Adult Child

Price 1,916.00 1,437.00
    Booking fee - -
    Fuel surcharge 373.80 373.80
    Sales tax 95.80 71.85
    Airport service charge 50.00 50.00
    Security tax 20.00 20.00
    Security charge 9.51 9.51
    Airport Passenger Service Charge 8.67 8.67
    Netherlands noise isolation charge 2.68 2.68
    Price (per passenger) 2,476.46 1,973.51
    Number of passengers 1 1

Total price for all passengers
    USD 4,449.97

Total price:
    USD 4,449.97
    Ticket conditions

Fare conditions • We are sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, the fare conditions are not known. You can contact the KLM Service Centre for further details.
    Travel class • You will be travelling in U class with fare basis ULSFYNG.
    Frequent flyer • Flying Blue members earn 9636 Miles