Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    innocent lady Guest

Default Satellite Phone Service

did someone contacted or emailed you this email address kcorey90@ymail.com he said his in colonial ct high bridge new jersey but its all lie. he talked a british accent . My family hired a investigator went on that place and his name doesnt exist and that name keith carson corey cant find him. And also his using a phone with voice messaging google and the phone is base in bronx new york when i did search in google. Watch out this guy so no one will fall to him and take money out of your savings. This is a lesson to me and warned each and everyone to be more smart next time and careful on trusting person. Thanks god my family told and found out that this guy is not real one but a liar.God bless us all.

dcastingla Guest

Default We might be able to help...

Hello! I work for Discovery Studios and we are working on a new TV series helping women who have been conned. All the information is below.

NOW CASTING: CONNED- Our amazing private investigators are ready to help you! Did your dream spouse actually marry you for a greencard? Did your best friend meet someone online that smells a bit (cat)fishy to you? We can help with that!

Everyone wants closure, but not everyone gets it: especially those who have been conned. We want to change that.

Be a part of an exciting new tv series, AND get FREE help from the best private investigators around! Just email gaby_astrauskas@discovery.com with your name, age, location, and story, and we will go from there. We look forward to hearing from you!