Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default Nicholas Buchanan - vdonald75@yahoo.com - 306995870642 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

AKA Jones on Thai Kisses

53 years
    164 cm
    54"
    Brown
    California
    United States of America
    Marital status Single
    Children Son (24 years);
    Job Machine building
    Foreign languages English (good); German (good);
    Desired partner 43 to 87 years / 153 to 162 cm
    My partner can have children.

Priorities in your Life
    Sport
    Family
    Clothes

View complete profile: https://www.male-scammers.com/the-scammers.asp?id=124

Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

Name: Caringheart
    City: Manchester, UK
    Marital status: Single
    Zodiac Sign: Virgo
    Languages:
    Children: No Children
    Caringheart Manchester
    Send PM Add to Favorites
    About Caringheart:
    I could fill a book on describing myself, how can 2000 characters do me justice? But don't worry, I'm not one of those guys who only talks about himself on a date.The highlights of my life have been growing up in a happy home, getting a top-notch education, having a successful career, finding a beautiful house, and am now ready for the next step. That's where you come in. I have a 10years old daughter who i loves so much. I am searching for beauty and intelligence on the inside too and not just good looks on the outside.so I enjoy fitness, outdooors and/or sporting activities but as a participant and not just an observer. I know how to love deeply and have a romantic and stimulating imagination. I can offer my partner some wonderful times and exciting feelings. But I will also be there as support when sometimes life is difficult. I am intelligent, humorous and financially secure but I would also like to be with a woman who has her own goals, personality, interests and desires. I want to share our lives together and not just possess each other or anything else that is only a symbol of 'success'. True success comes from feeling and knowing that we are deep inside each other, wherever we may be.
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!