Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Hybrid View

Default Chris Pallis, 15106716704, Accra (Ghana)

Robbin on Rosebrides

From Grand Forks Air Force Base, North Dakota, United States
    60 y.o. man seeking woman 45-70
    Height: 5'11" / 180 cm
    Weight: 176 lbs / 80 kg
    Body type: About average
    Hair: Dark brown, Short length
    Eyes: Green
    Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
    Zodiac sign: Taurus taurus

About Me
    I'm friendly Caring Understanding and So much more, Just trying to get through life as happy I can be! My Daughter do most of that for me, But I still have room for that someone special to do that, I love adventures and fun,I love bowling and playing pool,But many other activities, I love music, If I'm to choose between tv or radio I would for sure pick Radio, I just need music in my life, Country music is my favorite, But I like whole slew of others also, 80's music will be my next favorite,Music just can explain or say much without a person ever needing to say a world, My Friends says I'm funny, I guess that makes sense since I'm always Popping of sarcastic stuffs all the time If something comes to my mind, It just seems jump out of my mouth lol, If you want to know more just ask, I wont bite, I'm strong and Independent Man, Who has great Job, I love and it pays the bills and have a nice place I live, My Daughter is pretty much grown now, So Now I'm pretty ready to move on and find happiness, But I want to find someone special to be happy with, I'M LOOKING FOR HONEST AND REAL WOMAN WHO WANTS THE SAME, I Want a Lady I don't need One, It will be great of I find one that will go the being fit always with me, I do allot of Exercise I want to keep fit always, I wish me Luck here.

About My Match
    I'm looking for that caring lovely faith Understanding Peace loving lady, I want to be all to her and she will be all to me, I'm looking for my other half I don't want to be alone anymore, I want to find love and happiness.

About Myself
    I speak:English (fluent)
    Education:Bachelor's Degree
    Religion:Christian
    Marital status:Widowed
    Kids:Some live with me
    Plans on having children:Not sure
    I smoke:Non-Smoker
    I drink:Socially
    Personality and Interests
    My personality is best described as:
    Calm, Elegant, Low Maintenance, Outgoing, Romantic, Romantic, Self Confident, Sensitive/Nurturing/Loving, Serious/Responsible, Sociable
    In my free time, I like:
    Basketball, Boating/Sailing/Rafting, Golf, Hiking/Walking, Hockey, Jogging/Running, Skydiving/Hang Gliding/Flying, Snorkeling/Scuba Diving, Snow Skiing
    In my free time, I enjoy:
    Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Gardening/Landscaping, Hobbies and crafts, Performing arts, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteering
    My favorite food(s):
    American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Mexican, Seafood, Soul Food, Thai
    My favorite music:
    Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll, Country, Jazz, Oldies, Opera, Soul/R&B, Soundtracks
    I like to read:
    Classics, Detectives, Fiction, Magazines, Newspapers, Novels, Poetry

View complete profile: https://www.male-scammers.com/the-scammers.asp?id=6361

Attached Photos <br /><br />
Attached Photos

6361_12.jpg  
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!

Default AKA Bruce from Madrid, Spain

Bruce on Rosebrides

From Madrid, Spain
    54 y.o. man seeking woman 45-64
    Height: 5'3" / 159 cm
    Weight: 209 lbs / 95 kg
    Body type: About average
    Hair: Bald, Short length
    Eyes: Blue
    Ethnicity: Native American
    Zodiac sign: Aries aries

About Me
    I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest and looking to meet a woman that I can spend the rest of my life with.

About My Match
    I am looking for a woman who will be there for me when I have to extend myself to help others and not be selfish and thinks the world revolves around her. Someone who looks into helping others and give freely of herself for the benefit of mankind

About Myself
    I speak:English, German, Norwegian
    Education Doctorate
    Religion:Christian
    Marital status:Widowed
    Kids Don't live with me
    Plans on having children:Not sure
    I smoke:Non-Smoker
    I drink:On occasion
    Personality and Interests
    My personality is best described as:
    Adventurous/Wild/Spontaneous, Calm, Communicative, Compulsive, Easygoing/Flexible/Open-Minded, Friendly/Kind, Humorous/Witty, Optimistic, Quiet/Shy, Self Confident, Serious/Responsible, Talkative
    In my free time, I like:
    Basketball, Dancing, Football - American, Hunting/Fishing, Jet/Water Skiing, Rock Climbing, Soccer (Football), Swimming/Diving
    In my free time, I enjoy:
    Business networking, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Hobbies and crafts, Meetings/Friends, Music and concerts, Playing sports, Travel/Sightseeing, Watching sports, Wine tasting
    My favorite food(s):
    American, Barbecue, Caribbean/Cuban, Chinese/Dim Sum, German, Seafood
    My favorite music:
    Blues, Christian & Gospel, Classic Rock n' Roll, Classical, Reggae, Rock, Soul/R&B
    I like to read:
    Fiction, Magazines, Non-Fiction

Default AKA BlueEyes from Accra, Ghana

BlueEyes on Loveplanet

54 , Leo
    Ghana, Accra
    I'm looking for: a woman aged 49 to 56 for a romantic relationship.
    Sexual Preferences: Curious

Default AKA Richard David from Watford, England

Richard David on Love Dom2

Richard david
    United Kingdom, Watford

Default AKA Dustin Pope from Prince Albert, Canada

Dustin Pope on Loveplanet

I'm very funny and romantic and I don't know what I might find here but if I'm lucky she would be the crowned jewel of my heart

dustin pope
    44 , Virgo
    Canada, Prince Albert
    Interests
    love traveling and outdoor adventures
    I'm looking for: a woman aged 38 to 45 for a romantic relationship.
    Personal Information
    Relationship: Single
    Children: Maybe some day
    Vehicles owned: I own one
    Type of occupation: Contractor for Ge healthcare
    Smoking: I don't smoke, my attitude towards smokers is neutral
    Alcohol: Very occasionally
    Sexual Preferences
    Sexual role: Top

Default AKA Fabian from Bristol, England

Fabian on Dating Rambler

53 , Aries
    United Kingdom, Bristol

I'm looking for: a woman aged 45 to 52 for a romantic relationship.
    About me (freestyle)
    Well, i am fabian by name. I am from the United Kingdom, England. I am a British citizen and i live in London.but am currently hear in the US I am an Electrical Engineer by profession, as well as a Business man. I do business within and outside UK. I am into general sales and marketing which involves the buying and selling of Copper products for recycling, and manufacturing of cables and metal work as well as importation and exportation of engineering materials. I am an independent man, who loves working and planning well. I like to be natural in whatever i do. I guess, it is important to say that i do nor believe in people who describes themselves in perfect ways.
    I'm looking for caring lady
    Personal Information
    Appearance: 6 cm, sporty body, black hair.
    Relationship: Single
    Children: I'm childfree
    Residence: Own a house
    Vehicles owned: I own one
    Income: Can afford everything and even more
    Type of occupation: business man