First of all, l like to say l'am recently new to facebook. To my surprize a gentlemen from United States Military requested my friendship. So l posted it on fb asking facebook members what l should do? 99% said don't EXCEPT ITS A SCAMMER. But of course l didn't listen. So l chatted with this Gentlemen for 3 weeks, which he proclaimed his love for me.Then to my surprise he eas deleted from facebook and messenger. This teally HURT ME. Then to my surprise he left me 4 emails and 2 gmails and explained to me in the mails that he didn't know what happened to his fb account but no worries l'm working on it. Then to my surprise l had a unread message from him on messager...with his new REAL IDENTITY and proclaiming everything he told me was a lie and he wanted to clear his concience. So i have excepted him on fb and messager. I went through his whole profile and found out alot of things about who he was,is family. I memerised all the details...and then ccomfronted him. He answered all my questions and said how to you know all this. I reasearched you from top to bottom, but i didn't tell him this. In the mean time i still ask him alot of questions, which he always answers but i still go the extra mile to find out if its TRUE? But thank-you with taking the time by updating the public with SCAMMERS. Now i know what to look for, since i educated myself.
P.S. please PROTECT YOURSELF TOO, BY EDUCATING YOURSELF BEFOUR IT BRINGS YOU HEARTACHE AND PAIN AS WELL AS FINANCIAL RUIN.