PDA

View Full Version : Male scammer using the name John Britt

JML67
01-11-2014, 10:40 PM
I was approached by this man through Facebook initially. John claimed to be an engineer and partner in a construction company in Manchester, UK. We started corresponding in mid Oct. 2013. Things quickly became romantic and I fell for him. Long story short - he tried to get me to loan him $5k when a supposed problem came up with shipping parts for some equipment he was buying for his company arose in while he was in the States doing business in Madison, WI. He was supposedly coming to visit me when he concluded his business trip. I refused to give him money but he asked several times, each time asking for a lesser amount. Thank God I had no money to give him... We continued emailing through December and though he wrote less frequently, he continued to profess his love for me. I finally told him to quit contacting me on Jan. 3rd after doing some investigating on various websites, educating myself on these scammers etc. I traced the majority of his emails to IP addresses in Malaysia.

JML67
01-17-2014, 12:32 AM
Adding more photos of the scammer

JML67
01-18-2014, 05:49 AM
Another photo FAKE PASSPORT

JML67
01-21-2014, 02:05 AM
Another photo

JML67
01-22-2014, 03:44 AM
Another photo for the profile

JML67
01-23-2014, 02:21 AM
Hello (name removed) my sweetheart,

How are you doing today?Am always happy each time i get on my Computer and i see that you wrote me.Wow love your dad is old, i would like to meet him, i like to see old people but i wasn't opportune to have any around me. Honey like i told you in my previous mail that if we get married i might like to resign my job, that is why its important to me that we invest on a thing that might give us a regular income, so wherever you find good and nice for us to live there is okay and accepted by me.I woke up early 05:00 AM this morning just sat down for more than an hour thinking of things we would do together and here are things that come up in my mind.. I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime:Be your best friend. Get caught with you in the rain.Dance with you in the rain.Stargaze on a clear night.Watch the sunset together.Spend all day with you doing nothing.Moonlit walks on the beach.Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.Go on a carriage ride through the park.Do a crossword together.Go to brunch.Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.Spend the rest of my life with you.Have our picture taken together.Eat ice cream with you.Make love to you passionately.Go to a museum together.

Talk to each other using only body language.Give you space when you need it.Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).Discuss current events in a heated debate.Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.Carve our names into a tree/table.Go for a walk at dusk together.Be one with you.Send you a singing telegram.Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.Spend my life making you happy.Spend my life making our family happy.Feel your heartbeat.Give you a back rub just because.Always being honest with each other.Go hiking/camping together.Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.

Marry you.Laugh at someone together.Share a plate of spaghetti.Give you a stuffed animal just because.Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.Treat you like my Queen.Go on a road trip across your Country .Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.Envelop you in my soul.Cook your favorite meal/meals.Know you better than you know yourself.Go to a Renaissance Fair.Plant a tree in our yard together.Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.Grow old with you...I hope we can be together..Thanks hope to hear from you soon..

Yours Future husband.
John.

JML67
01-23-2014, 02:23 AM
Another one of the photos.....

JML67
01-26-2014, 12:40 AM
Hello (name removed), I know you might be at work now, please i want you to do me a favor right now, i am at the seaport trying to get the spare parts ship, but i am having a little problem with the shipping charges, i don't have all the cash they charged me to get the parts ship. Jen please i want you to lend me $5000 USD now, to get the charges settle so that they can ship the parts today, you will give me your bank account to send to my company so that they will transfer the money to your account, it will take 3 working days for the money to reflect if my company transfer to your account, once the money reflect you will take your back while i am with you there, please do this for me now, its very urgent. Its 05:30 PM there in UK now, so my company will send the money to your account tomorrow. Probably the money will reflect in your account on Tuesday because of the USA holiday on Thursday and Friday. Here is the shipping agent account where you can transfer the money to me here now. Please do this for me now before the bank close here.

FULL NAME: Denise Ann Hintz
BANK NAME: Bmo Harris Bank
BANK ADDRESS:7447 University Ave Middleton, Wi 53562
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3531353468
ROUTING NUMBER: 071025661

JML67
01-28-2014, 03:26 AM
Hello (Name removed), i am really happy each time i read your message, your messages always make me feel that i am on the right place. (Name removed), i am really happy that you are a woman who like good planning, when i talk about quitting my job, i am not saying about quitting my career as an engineer, when we live together, i might also accept contracts from some companies, but i must resign from my present company after we get married, i will resign and take my rights from the company. Honey i have worked hard for my future, i just want a relaxed life, if i am resigning from my company, the cash and other asserts I will receive will worth more than one million two hundred thousand dollars.But i can't get these money while i am still working with the company, because the money will be used to make sure the company is growing.

Honey i have this money i made out of a deal which my company don't know about it. it's between me and few of my co-workers and we made hug amount of money out of the deal which we shared and out of the money my own share of the money is eight hundred thousand($800,000.00 USD) ,i don't want to tell you before but right now i take you as my wife and feel you have to know every thing about me that is why i let you know of this my love...That is why i want to invest this money in a foreign country, honey what i want is for you to come up with an idea the kind of investment which you can handle very well in your country, then i can transfer this money and come over there for us to invest this money and run it together.

love you

JML67
02-01-2014, 06:14 AM
My Love,

How are you doing, i am home now after a long and busy day at work, wish we are both together right now as i prepare to go to bed....There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpillar will transform itself into a handsome butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.

From the moment we met on the facebook till now , I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the caterpillar will one day become a handsome butterfly. Dearest, I believe that our love and friendship is ordained by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness.

Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world, and warmth when I need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. You are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and love you forever if you promise that you will love me.

JML67
02-08-2014, 01:54 AM
Other name used with the same photos - Britt John.

yotie
04-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Hello sweetie ,

My name is Johnson peters. I am from Ireland .I am a Marine Engineer. I work with a Shipping Line lady moral here in the U.K.

I was in a relationship that a lady broke my heart ,even since then i found it difficult to speak with a woman. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I am an easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person. I enjoy playing sax which I do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.

This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm hug
johnson

JML67
04-15-2014, 12:52 AM
I'm not sure if these scammers are the same person or not. There are some similarities. Scammers tend to work in groups/gangs so there is usually not just one person working the scams. The ID card is not the same man in the photos previously posted and it appears to be fake.