PDA

View Full Version : Robert Stevenson, Jarrod Bernard,Merlok Cherrington,...Alvino Johnson...

mariolajp
08-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Hi I'm Robert,just came across your profile and got interested..You are beautiful! I would like to know more about you,if you don't mind.

Mariola Hi, nice to hear from you, and how are u doing? I'm from the UK, I'm an engineer. I work with Westward freight forwarding company here in the UK. www.westwardfreight.com.

I would like to have your e-mail for more, so I can write an e-mail to tell you more about me, and add you to the online chat sometimes ... I'll be waiting to hear from you soon. Until then, please take care of yourself.

August 1
23:24
Robert N Stevenson

Welcome Mariola ,

Nice hearing from you and hope you are doing great. Thank you for wiadomość.Powiem you more about myself , if you do not mind . I'm from Dublin Ireland , an engineer by profession, currently working in Westward Freight forwarding company in the UK. I've been in business for 13 years as director of operations . I happened to be the only child of my parents , a professor and the late Mrs. Anderson Stevenson Dr. blessed memory . I was married before, but lost his wife in a car accident five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest , caring , trustworthy and God fearing . I find a lot of peace and quiet here .

I ` m mentally stable , physically fit , a few laughs , warm , caring, honest, good listener , God Fearing , and a positive person . I'm a really easy person to talk to and loving and outgoing father . I play the saxophone , which I do often in my spare time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or a house , I like to swim, listen to music and dance to all kinds of music and singing , sailing, bowling , and a good cook . I am a family person , I love children and there is no more , but it would be better to find a few things for yourself . It is very important for me to build a life of stability , security and opportunity for a special person , I hope to share my thoughts , feelings , experiences, dreams and fantasies with and offer the best opportunities for each child that can be included in my life, both my and that special child a person , and it is my goal at the time and I do not like your job but risky , because we are always on the high seas .

I am very interested in wanting to know about what makes you unique person you are today , I want to know more about your family , your background , life experiences , relationships, past your goals and dreams , your interests , and anything else you want to tell me. I still want to find out about the secrets you very rarely share with someone ! . So come on and share it all with me , and I'm not here to talk about general things such as partying , the weather , sports, etc. I want to learn about you and what makes your heart and soul , as the friendship I want to build you want to be like no one else ever divided or experience . This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance , quality, spirituality , love, loyalty and potential. I hope you did not write many novels ..... lol. Hope to hear from you soon.Until then a nice day .

Sincerely, Robert

Robert N Stevenson

Dearest Mariola ,

I was so excited to read your mail and thank you very much for taking the time to write to me. E-mail text well understood and observed . I am sure you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to say , and so many things I want to ask , I do not know where to start. I'm new to this thing online dating, so please understand if I'm a little uncomfortable at that. I am writing this message to you, not for fun, but because I want to take some time for yourself and read it carefully. Let me start by saying that I thank God because I met you . As you probably know , the fountain of every relationship must arise in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me . I would like to do it in person , while looking into the eyes , but because they are physically separated by miles of emptiness , this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

To me , you are my friend, first of all , then . Something even more in the near future God willing . To be honest with you , I'm really short here , but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give a hug , ears to listen to what you want to talk about via chat, email , phone, and I have a heart , the heart that hurts to see your smile . I would like to take this opportunity to say that I 'm glad to have met you . To tell you more about me, I am an honest , good-natured , hard-working man who needs the support of a loving woman. Ideally , I'm someone who believes what he wants and who he is. We all face difficult situations in our lives , and sometimes seem to be a problem for him. Many times, we often tend to give up . In this life , I decided to give up many times, but I am proud that I have also chosen to stay strong and patience over the years , which has led to my finding you . He who searches for happiness , they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your life depends not so much what life brings , and the attitude you bring to life , not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason why we decided to go in life in spite of my incalculable loss. Yes ! Distance does not allow the action to be seen more words convey feelings when distance is an obstacle . Regardless of the distance that separates us now , I can assure you that this will bridge the gap to really get to know each other. As the saying goes : "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance , miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love ," though miles may lie between us now , we'll never be apart forever , friendship does not 't count miles , is measured by the heart.

Now, dishonesty and do not believe , it seems to be taking over our lives these days, to know that there are people like you that makes all the problems look smaller . It's great to be your friend and be able to look forward and see a mix of peace and hope. This is a fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred anymore. It makes you have faith again in a few simple , but fundamental human values that sometimes , a lack of practice, we slide a finger under rugs our memories and our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious , so I'm going to keep it for the rest of my days. I believe we can do this, because I have faith in you and I have more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you is not afraid . Always bear in mind that my love and true friendship will be yours forever . My work takes me to Australia tomorrow (sailing per month ) .. and I will love you if you send me some of your photos and contact number so I can call .

Hug and sweet kisses, Sincerely, Robert

8 sierpnia
08:40
Robert N Stevenson