Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    TaylorAnn Guest

Default How to get them back?

How do you get back at someone who has scammed you or someone who is trying to scam you? I'm just interested to see how everyone would deal with this. I've never had this happen to me, but I would love to hear more about what you all think.

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

When i figured out my guy was a scammer, i accused him two different times, he got very angry at first, accused me of a lot of things, typical reaction from them. Said he forgave me and still loved me, etc etc, so i figured the more time he wasted on me, less on someone else. His scam was he needed $40,000 to get out of Cyprus, told him i was trying, then loans didn't go through, after 2 weeks i told him i had $17,000 to send. Got the info where to send (which i have reported) then told him account had been red flagged, police were called and i filed a report. Didn't seem too upset about it, so i ignored him for two days. I accused him again, i know i am chatting with more than one,they can't seem to remember their previous conversations. I have belittled them, they don't like that. Still will not admit or leave me alone, but if they are stupid enough to think i don't know now it's their problem. Unfortunately, you will not get your money back.

JanetP Guest

I was texting with a guy I knew was a scammer, playing along to see what he would do next. He wanted to know what I was doing and I said I had already gone to bed. He then asked what I was wearing and wanted me to send him a picture. So I sent him a selfie of me wearing my full face CPAP mask. Never heard from him again.