Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Post What can I do to recover myself after being conned?

I was scammed. I first got the messages from a man namely Martins Colony on Dec 27, 2015 on Skype. He claimed he was an U.S soldier currently serving in Afghanistan, a widow man with a son studying in UK. He said that he was about to retire from military and wanted to find a soulmate to live with after his retirement. Then after a few weeks communicated on Skype and via emails, I fell in love with him and sent him 2.500$ as his request for help to his son. I just realized all the things were fake when once again the scammer asked me to help him secure his box to Viet Nam for our future which was being stucked in an international airport in VN with the negotiated amount would be 7.500$. I didn't pay for that. And started figuring out what was happening to me. I was really shocked, stunned when the truth revealed. After that, I went back to that fake Sky account and did some investigations individually and I found out that the man in the photos is not a scammer. The SCAMMER IS A NIGERIAN who is staying in Ghana with his scamming group.

Although I’ve been being hurt and physically ill so far, I still have to say that THE MAN WITH HIS SON IN THE PHOTOS HAS BEEN USED to scam; HIS PHOTOS WERE STOLEN to scam. Please, don't blame him or disturb his family anymore because He and his family are victims like me, like us. So, I hope that he is still alive and living with his all family happily. Best things with them all.
    Last edited by langthang; 02-24-2017 at 05:44 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. I can't believe that people out there would actually do something like that to you. I'm sadden to hear that. But I would change all your information so that no one is able to get it. The last thing that you want to do is let them possibly get it.