Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    raisamontero@yahoo.com Guest

Angry Attached to scammer

I no longer communicate with the scammer, however, I am having a hard time getting over him, its so miserable since I know now who he really is and what he does. Can anyone give me some advise.? Anyone else out there having this kind of problem??
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

Ewa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by raisamontero@yahoo.com View Post
    I no longer communicate with the scammer, however, I am having a hard time getting over him, its so miserable since I know now who he really is and what he does. Can anyone give me some advise.? Anyone else out there having this kind of problem??
    Hi, I am having this kind of problem. I've just discovered that I've been scammed. Nine years ago I lost my partner with whom I was for 23 years. After nine years of being alone, I decided to look for my new partner and ... I found a scammer, I mean, the scammer found me. US soldier serving in Afghanistan. .... I can see that you sent your post in March, so almost two months ago. How are you now? Any better? Now, I need some advice ...

I am going threw all of it myself four years ago my husband of 40 years was cheating on me so. Of course I divorced him. And feeling lonely and all this Capt in the army station Afghanistan due to retire he was a widow no children. He has broke my heart.I get back up after my divorce and I get hurt very deeply.any advice
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!