Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    chili Guest

Thumbs up Hassan Muhammad/James Packers/Henry Kingston

Names : Hassan Muhammad/James Packers/Henry Kingston/Allen Scholes
    Living in Uk, Kent
    Originally from Okalohma, US

Met this guy on Shaadi website, claimed that he is an engineer. A contractor for Allied Petroleum in Uk. He is a mix of Arab and English. Asked lots of money to be transferred in few different accounts in Malaysia claiming that he has problem with his project in Miri Sarawak. Flew down to see him but he is not there & claimed that he went back to UK as his mum sick. Recently got a called from a girl in Malaysia claiming that i am talking to her boyfriend on viber. Found out that i am talking to a Nigerian guy. This arab man was just a puppet on webcam i saw twice. And the nigerian was the one who talk to me on viber with his UK number always. I have full details of this nigerian guy and working closely with Malaysian police. If anyone has seen this pic & have been cheated, please sent me a private message as i need more report in support of my report in Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

Frozenheart Guest

Default Hassan muhammad

Im sorry , i thought i might know the arab guy you posted here but thats not the guy that talked to me. Same story line except that he is still in UK it seems. All contact has been severed ... Did this kingsley guy talk in a deep perfect english voice? What i do know is that their names are not real either and there fore its a hassle to catch them though we can try to report them.
    Informing scammers that they are listed on the forum attracts a BAN from the website!!!