Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    christine1111 Guest

Unhappy Am I being scammed?

Robert Dillon his name is. I have been in contact with him since Sept. First it was a satellite phone because he was being sent to Nigeria. 1500$. All the paper work looked legit so I sent it. After he got to Nigeria, he claims the food is making him sick so I sent him money to get food off base. He of course has no access to funds from where he is. He got shot in the leg and now wants to come home. He requested I send an email to request leave. I thought that odd but I did it. It is called a "self sponsored leave" I got the paperwork sent it and noticed there was a 4 thousand dollar processing fee. I sent that thinking he will be coming home to me.I sent funds through either moneygramm or Western Union. Never to him, always to his commander who will pick it up for him. He loved me so much. Well, got approval a week later and there is a 4 thousand dollar replacement fee for the soldier and 2 thousand to fly home. This was coming from the department of defense I thought. What tipped me off is that they spelled defense wrong. It was defence in the email. When I asked him about it I was told to trust him and it worked for other soldiers. I have been in contact with the military, FBI and department of defense. There is no such thing.
    He was too good to be true I guess. I was secretly hoping I was wrong but its obvious that I am not.

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

TaylorAnn Guest

Yes, this is a scam. I mean he wanted so much money that you should not have sent it to him. He was just using you so that he could get that money. I'm sure that none of that happened to him, he just wanted the money. People will do anything for some money.

crimzenhalo Guest

You were right in thinking this was a scam. Unfortunately, these things happen. I always tell people unless they really know the person, never send them money. And by know, I mean have legal proof they are who they say they are.