Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Payback Time

liposk Guest

Default Payback Time

Last email to my scammer which was successful on me.
    His question was why I keep looking on the internet for things I'm already Know.Why?His picture is on the known Scammer's Site
    That IS WHY.
    You know the best part about love and friendship?REASSURANCE.Yes the reassurance that we are loved and wanted by a lover or a friend is a beautiful feeling.
    And you used it to your advantage and hurt so many women.How can you sleep at night?We are the opposite of honesty,you hurt and break there heart's and I try to mend them again.You must not have a conscience.
    I just like to know what is it that makes you do that?Is it the Money?It is easy Money.Have you got to feed a big family?
    You are a very intelligent and smart Man it is just a waste you been given not to use it honestly but after all it is easy money.
    Honey I did take in every word you did say.I have just completed my study I'm a counsellor/Psychologist.
    At first you had me in a spin,but very soon I did click,sorry I did use you then to my advantage and I'm as good actor as you,the same you did to me taken advantage of me.
    I did play along to case study you.
    I did write my papers on your approach to get to women's feelings and mental states.I have written 5 papers and all are published it has open so many doors for me.I have a completely different understanding of that now since I did experience it my self.I do speak at forums and write in forums as well.
    You created the most dedicated anti scammer advocate there is.But Honesty is Honesty in my world.
    I do have a conscience.I liked to talk to you and I would of liked to make a honest man out of you.My loving and helping nature did not want to give up on you.But no matter what I say it leaves you cold,that is your nature.TO GET TO ANY MONEY.
    Honey you not the person in some of the photos,on the bikes are different people to,like so many say the voice does not fit maybe you try with as you do know native American or blk American.
    The draft is from coop mask(US ebay)IP address can be bought and everything else as well.
    I'm in contact with Mohammed bin Khalifa he is the owner of royal real estate in Dubai(he used his name on court papers)I did ask him to be a connection on linkedin it is a business site and he accepted me as connection can send you link to believe me.I did forward everything to him,you
    did use his name.I leave it up to him.
    We all will stand in front of judges one day and I so hope I will be one of them to see you.If you are innocent you have nothing to worry about.

I will remember you.I'm sure our roads will cross again.

Your world your Joy Your everything (he always used this).......
    Last night on the Phone you forgotten to close the window you are nicely in your apartment I guess 3or 4 floor on a busy road downtown could hear all the background noise.(nice look up where he said he is)

I have reported him to Dubai police There is a 15year jail therm if there catch any of them.There did catch 140 of them so far it is not many but there did say if we don't report there don't know.
    I have the whole scam (on yahoo and emails saved I would so like to publish it all does any body have any idea where?The same with all I will come across,or anybody how likes there encounter told.Take care

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

lisalue Guest

Default Still talking with him?

Are you still talking with him? I called him this morning my time around 7:30am and he answered. He texted me yesterday but did not want to get on Yahoo said he had to eat and then would text me back. Told me today he tried but could not get online. Same thing with me always begging me to on Yahoo to call him to have a phone date. Did not want to call it sex it was lovemaking and would always describe in great detail what he wanted to do with me. Did he ever talk about the ice cubes with you? lol.

How did you get in touch with the Dubai police? Do you think he is really there or somewhere else??? I don't think he is Australian. He never spoke about Australia and when I asked him specifics it was if he was checking everything on the internet. I think is he is from Ghana and maybe back there. Not sure the timing seems to be off is not available to talk with me on Yahoo much at night my time so that may be it.

He keeps asking me to come to Dubai to meet him. Not sure what that is all about. Am sure if I got there I would be met by his "lawyer" and he would not be available. I know they want me to bring money.

He has texted me a few times on his phone - and tells me his lawyer gave him $50 for a phone card. Think he says this to cover why is he texting me on his phone instead of the iPad.

Have you told him you are on to him? What does he say. Did he tell you he has written papers and this is a study?? What about the Money??? I thought I could get him to admit the truth but it just keeps getting more twisted. He also allude to Mohammed Bin Khalifa in his contract for the shopping mall he was supposed to be building saying he owes him $50K still. I am sure that family doesn't like their name drug through the mud.

The man in the pics he sent me is a tall white man dark hair and blue eyes with a young son - one pic with them in the dessert on bikes and other skiing and several of them when the son is young around 5 years old. Told me sons name is Legna.

Tell me what to do next. What phone number do you have for him. I have 971528982623.

Take care my sister!

liposk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lisalue View Post
    Are you still talking with him? I called him this morning my time around 7:30am and he answered. He texted me yesterday but did not want to get on Yahoo said he had to eat and then would text me back. Told me today he tried but could not get online. Same thing with me always begging me to on Yahoo to call him to have a phone date. Did not want to call it sex it was lovemaking and would always describe in great detail what he wanted to do with me. Did he ever talk about the ice cubes with you? lol.

How did you get in touch with the Dubai police? Do you think he is really there or somewhere else??? I don't think he is Australian. He never spoke about Australia and when I asked him specifics it was if he was checking everything on the internet. I think is he is from Ghana and maybe back there. Not sure the timing seems to be off is not available to talk with me on Yahoo much at night my time so that may be it.

He keeps asking me to come to Dubai to meet him. Not sure what that is all about. Am sure if I got there I would be met by his "lawyer" and he would not be available. I know they want me to bring money.

He has texted me a few times on his phone - and tells me his lawyer gave him $50 for a phone card. Think he says this to cover why is he texting me on his phone instead of the iPad.

Have you told him you are on to him? What does he say. Did he tell you he has written papers and this is a study?? What about the Money??? I thought I could get him to admit the truth but it just keeps getting more twisted. He also allude to Mohammed Bin Khalifa in his contract for the shopping mall he was supposed to be building saying he owes him $50K still. I am sure that family doesn't like their name drug through the mud.

The man in the pics he sent me is a tall white man dark hair and blue eyes with a young son - one pic with them in the dessert on bikes and other skiing and several of them when the son is young around 5 years old. Told me sons name is Legna.

Tell me what to do next. What phone number do you have for him. I have 971528982623.

Take care my sister!
    I like to write to you but it will not let me do it I loged in and everything I will try it again

liposk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by liposk View Post
    I like to write to you but it will not let me do it I loged in and everything I will try it again
    Hallo sister
    No Tm not talking to him any more stop 26.913 Isend him a email please read it it is on scam the scammer calld payback He always play's the game with not having internet access or can't get through or has no phone card or ran out off phone card.please do not go for a phone date he rope you in to do phone sex he did with me and I did play along and after the first one he will try evey second day.he goes off on it.No he never talked abaut Ice cube (sorry I don't know what that means lol)Yes he does say in great details what he likes to do to you and your sweet.
    to report type in Dubai police and you find the website.He is not Australien he wanted to live here after finishing the 3 year contract in Dubai which was finished 27.7.13.He looks things up on the internet about Australia (zoo and art gallery)
    He is from Ghana.I don't think he is in Dubai either.I did try to get him to use the camera to talk or just to talk with out camera but he faked a bad connection.I did say I will fly over to see him and bring the money he ask if I would have the money with me I did say no but it will be accessable when I 'm there. But he did not want me there I could not see him in lookup only his lawyer has access.If you do decide to go I will come with you.I would like to talk to mohammed bin khalifa.
    read that thread.He know's i'm on to him.Yes I did tell him I did study him now he say the same things to you.I did not get him to admit the truth.All there are actors.I send him 80k and it went to a bank in Dubai but he got me to write from sister because of the laws over there.The photos are the same ,dark hair blue eyes he likes blue. his son is legna photo from Dubai dessert on bikes ,school with son kid about 5-6 years old there are deffinatly to people on this .He has a friend in England and a adopted sister in US.I have the same phone no. as you. and I phone no from a Dr.abdul maybe this is now his lawyer phone no.
    971557159266 Dearest sister take care xx bye for now

Wow, that's good that you are able to get back at him. I hate the fact that people do things like this to innocent people. I mean they should put their engird somewhere else.