Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default One good way to check them out

Sandra from USA wrote:

"I have been using the dating sites now for approx a year and have talked to around 10 different persons involved in Scams. One good way to check them out is to enter the email address or their name into a Social Network like Facebook. 9 times out of 10 they are there under a different person and usually in Nigeria or Ghana. Also,, the proper writing of words is a clue that the person may be from another country and they way they write kind of indicates their age level. Unfortunately, women are looking for love and these people brainwash the woman then move in for the money. Sadly, it took me several hours to convince my friend who had fallen prey that the man wasnt interested in anything but getting her money. It is very frustrating to find people like this' however, a "real" person will meet you. Thank you so very much for this Website... it is very useful and resourceful."

Feel free to add your comments, thoughts and advices!

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

liposk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Sandra from USA wrote:

"I have been using the dating sites now for approx a year and have talked to around 10 different persons involved in Scams. One good way to check them out is to enter the email address or their name into a Social Network like Facebook. 9 times out of 10 they are there under a different person and usually in Nigeria or Ghana. Also,, the proper writing of words is a clue that the person may be from another country and they way they write kind of indicates their age level. Unfortunately, women are looking for love and these people brainwash the woman then move in for the money. Sadly, it took me several hours to convince my friend who had fallen prey that the man wasnt interested in anything but getting her money. It is very frustrating to find people like this' however, a "real" person will meet you. Thank you so very much for this Website... it is very useful and resourceful."

Feel free to add your comments, thoughts and advices!
    I also have been using the dating site's for a while and you can see now there profile is very long and always has a senario in it(wife went of with friend,he catched her in the act,) and how much it did hurt them,but there over it now ,but always keep mention it,I have found a lot of them,I do play them know till there ask for money,and I do report them .Have reported derrik meade to Dubai police,scam watch,the names on documents I have from them.Some body has to stop them.In me there have created the biggest anti scammer advocate.

What if u've searched for their name on facebook and google and you don't find anything that matches their pictures, age, or where they say they are from?

Quote Originally Posted by strong41970 View Post
    What if u've searched for their name on facebook and google and you don't find anything that matches their pictures, age, or where they say they are from?
    This is so, because they set their settings private, so their profiles are not visible.

This is all good information. I agree with you. I mean checking them out online is one of the best ways to see that they are scamming you. Plus, if they ask you for money, you know they are scamming you. Normal people don't ask you for money. Especially if they haven't see you in real life before.

One of the things the scammers will do on dating sites is to delete their profile as soon as they think they have you hooked.