Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    liposk Guest

Default scammed and now what

I have been scammed out of a very very lot of money,which I will not make back in my lifetime.But life goes on so I started to report him derrik meade to scam watch first and now I have settlement agreements from the so called court in Dubai which have names on there from very respected people I,m in prosses to contact them and let them know there names are used for scams .I have befriended them on LinkedIn all very highly respected sheiks ,and there just now responded to my request.I will send them all the information I have and I hope there will follow it to the end to catch him.Money will be not a problem for them,but what I hope there will not see there name misused .I will also send the papers to the Dubai police it only can be traced in Dubai I hope .Australia can do only go to its border.I still do talk to him to keep the line open he still wants more money.But now it is my turn to play with him.
    Girls all I can say is fight back and report report to anybody you can think of.,and don,t be ashamed we all have weaknesses nobody is perfect.

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

lisalue Guest

Default Derrik Meade

I too am talking with Derrik Meade met on Match. He has scammed me out of allot of money. He is smooth talker and always a gentleman. He seems educated and honest so you want to believe him and help him. Showed me photos of him and his son but never had any current photos. Has a British/Australian accent and claims from Australia.

Am embarrassed this could happen to me an educated women who is not easily influenced. I kept believing him and he was so attentive.

liposk Guest

Default derrik meade

Quote Originally Posted by lisalue View Post
    I too am talking with Derrik Meade met on Match. He has scammed me out of allot of money. He is smooth talker and always a gentleman. He seems educated and honest so you want to believe him and help him. Showed me photos of him and his son but never had any current photos. Has a British/Australian accent and claims from Australia.

Am embarrassed this could happen to me an educated women who is not easily influenced. I kept believing him and he was so attentive.
    He is a very good talker,he really taken me for a very big ride,he has a very deep voice but it is more American he has shown me photos from his son and him from Dubai on quat bikes ,he has not a australian accent I,m Australian .I did the same thing I did believe him he send me everyday songs on love songs and he talks and writes like the songs from vince gill (country singer)I,m talking to a barry drolet and he has the same IP addresses please watch out.Girls

lisalue Guest

Default Australian

The Derrik Meade I am speaking with definitely has an Australian/British accent. I think there are several working this scam. One says he is born in US and raised in Australia and other says he is born in Australia raised in US.

liposk Guest

Default Derrik Meade

Yes I do think so to there work several scam's.The one I was talking to was also very attentive I could talk and ring him any time ,he always had something good to say and was helpful with any problem.I always did say when I'm back we can do that and that ,he can't wait for us to be together,I'm the only one he loves and so on.We did talk on yahoo he would text me when he was on it,text in the morning to say good morning the same at night even if we talked just a minute ago.He really knows how to push all the right buttons.He never made one mistake you could pick up on.He should off arrive in brisbane on 29.7.13 but got held at the airport he did not get clearance.His partner did take a loan out and left the country,he had to go to court and pay the money back he had his end off contract payment of 100000.00 but needed 80000.00.on top off that his friend in england would send him about 30000.00 for layer and so on.Then that was setteld again on the way to the ariport he had a car accident and a doctor Abdul rang me on a different no.but from dubai this guy had a British accent.And he needed other 50000.00 because he had to pay for the car and to the family in the other car the man in that car died ,or he has to stay in lookup for 1 1/2 year by then i had no more money.I did say I wait till he get out,but after a while he said politily he better let me go it is not fare to wait that long.He also engage you in phone sex love making he called it,he does not like the word sex.He call's it a phone date.I don't understand how this could happen to me,I'm a very successful women in a men's business sector.One good thing came out of it all I was so business focused I did forget my self and life(go out and enjoy my self with things i use to do)I'm also now on the dating site only to catch them out and report them I play with them.I know it sounds crazy but there is no one to really does something .I think one less on that site will save one of us a lot off heartache .I will post the last email to him and it was my payback. Be careful Girls.

lisalue Guest

Default Let's catch him

I'm in to help with this. So many similarities. He was always texting me first thing in the morning my time wishing me a day filled with love and laughter and telling me I was his world and how much he loved me and available on Yahoo Messenger each evening my time. He told me he was born in the US - Minnesota and his parent died when he was 3 and he was raised in Brisbane by his Aunt and Uncle but he had recently been back to Minnesota and wanted to move back to find his roots. He told me he had custody of his son and was going to bring him to the US with him. Had many pics of his son but could never send me anything current of him. Said he did not have a smart phone only a satellite phone that could not take pics and his iPad did not have a web cam.

He asked for money to finish his contract in the beginning because he had withdrawn all of his funds from his Brisbane bank because his ex had gotten into his account and then he sent me a fake bank draft for $850,000. He then said he passed inspection but the property owner had a heart attack so he was delayed in getting paid so I sent him more money. Then he said his boss died and the family was not paying him until finally he got a $100,000 payment to take care of the immigrant workers but he was still owed $50k. I sent him more money for a flight to the US and then he got into a car accident, a Doctor called me too. He told me how serious it was and that he would have to be hospitalized for 9 days this was back on April 18th. Afterward he had to recover at home and then needed money for Doctor bills and to pay for car damages so I sent him more money. Then it was the man in the car he hit died and he needed to pay damages and so on. I sent him money for rent, food, electricity, etc. as well as paying his hospital bill and court fines. The last was another court fine for not having insurance and a fee of $22K. I told him I had no more money, I had taken several loans out and exhausted my savings. He told me too he would be locked up for 1.5 years and then just recently told me he was not in lock up was homeless. I think to make me feel even more compassion for him. I want to keep talking to him so I can find a way to catch him. I have all my money wire paperwork plus all of the names he asked me to send the money too.

I have a copy of his fake passport, fake work Visa work contract with a Sheik's name on it.

I want to catch this gang of scammers, the money is one thing the way they prey on women's feelings compassions and emotions is another.

liposk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lisalue View Post
    I'm in to help with this. So many similarities. He was always texting me first thing in the morning my time wishing me a day filled with love and laughter and telling me I was his world and how much he loved me and available on Yahoo Messenger each evening my time. He told me he was born in the US - Minnesota and his parent died when he was 3 and he was raised in Brisbane by his Aunt and Uncle but he had recently been back to Minnesota and wanted to move back to find his roots. He told me he had custody of his son and was going to bring him to the US with him. Had many pics of his son but could never send me anything current of him. Said he did not have a smart phone only a satellite phone that could not take pics and his iPad did not have a web cam.

He asked for money to finish his contract in the beginning because he had withdrawn all of his funds from his Brisbane bank because his ex had gotten into his account and then he sent me a fake bank draft for $850,000. He then said he passed inspection but the property owner had a heart attack so he was delayed in getting paid so I sent him more money. Then he said his boss died and the family was not paying him until finally he got a $100,000 payment to take care of the immigrant workers but he was still owed $50k. I sent him more money for a flight to the US and then he got into a car accident, a Doctor called me too. He told me how serious it was and that he would have to be hospitalized for 9 days this was back on April 18th. Afterward he had to recover at home and then needed money for Doctor bills and to pay for car damages so I sent him more money. Then it was the man in the car he hit died and he needed to pay damages and so on. I sent him money for rent, food, electricity, etc. as well as paying his hospital bill and court fines. The last was another court fine for not having insurance and a fee of $22K. I told him I had no more money, I had taken several loans out and exhausted my savings. He told me too he would be locked up for 1.5 years and then just recently told me he was not in lock up was homeless. I think to make me feel even more compassion for him. I want to keep talking to him so I can find a way to catch him. I have all my money wire paperwork plus all of the names he asked me to send the money too.

I have a copy of his fake passport, fake work Visa work contract with a Sheik's name on it.

I want to catch this gang of scammers, the money is one thing the way they prey on women's feelings compassions and emotions is another.
    It is all very the same with me and you same story everything is fake,with me it is the other way around his wife and bank manager got money out so he closed everything and put it in a draft.he told you now he was not in lookup because I did catch him out with the background noise.I so would like to talk to you on the phone how we can do and find them. sisterxx

angelwatch1321 Guest

I have recently been scammed as well....the fortunate thing is that I walked away before any money changed hands. He, like you, made me feel very important in his life...first he was in US, then had to go to England on business, then his mother supposedly died, then he went to another country, then back to England, then supposedly he was going to return to the US...very intelligent sounding, until I heard him on the phone. He was supposedly of Italian descent, lived in Germany and then in the US...but his accent and voice did not match his picture, which I think was "hacked" is the reason why I don't post it. After research, I found a scam on here that sounded just like his...it is titled as such "from Orlando Dante Berti to Irene (USA) . I consider myself intelligent, and all this does is make it harder for us to believe the next person...I believe in Karma and someday the payback will come.