Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Money Gram

sky Guest

Default Money Gram

Darling thanks for your love and care for me and our Son Kelly, you are really giving Kelly a motherly love,I so much love that,I'm now fully getting set to travel with Kelly and see you in country my Love the Doctor said our Son is OK now and he has been certified to fly,all things been equal we will be with you in your country. though the doctor is yet to discharge Kelly from the Hospital,He gave his health bill to me this Morning,The drugs we bought and the total amount for treatment the Doctor gave me a Bill of $1,575 dollars,I have paid $1,100 already,because I wasn't expecting such a huge amount,I couldn't pay the full amount because I have already spent the Money I came with on goods and the shipping, and on Flight tickets to see you,I am just left with $200 dollars,So they needed me to complete the balance at the hospital of $475 and my Credit card can not work here in South Africa because of their poor Banking system and awful way of Living,So please I need $475 from you to enable me payoff the balance at the Hospital and get out of this country,so that they can discharge our Son Kelly from the hospital,so that we can Embark on our Journey to see you.Darling I will pay you back immediately I arrive in your country,because I have confirmed it that I will be able to use my Credit Cards while in your country. I really love to meet you also I know Kelly love to meet you too,remember what we share the INNER Beauty,for love and one family,Kids and a brighter future,I love you honey,thanks for been there for me and our Son,I love you. Much Love,Kisses and hug for you,I expect your reply immediately,so that they can discharge Kelly from the hospital Immediately, I love you.

Please honey the doctor said you can send the money via money gram from any departmental store or post office in your country, honey please send it directly with the Doctor name Tsholofelo mogotsi

Receiver's Name: Tsholofelo mogotsi
    Receiver's Address: No 234 stable mansions, Pretoria south Africa

Honey I'M counting on you because you are my only hope in this my trying time, I vow not to break your heart. I will pay you immediately I use my credit card in your country. Honey I promise to Love you all the days of my life.
    Thanks for your assistance and love , God bless you

Darling thank you so much,God bless you.I wait for your details of how i can receive the money.Just cant wait to be with you.I promise to pay you back upon my arrival and after i use my credit cards.

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

graygoose Guest

The man emailing me said that his bank account would not work in South Africa, and he needed $200 for a document. What business man would actually have a problem like this?

hanif Guest

Darling thanks for your love and care for me and our Son Kelly, you are really giving Kelly a motherly love,I so much love that,I'm now fully getting set to travel with Kelly and see you in country my Love the Doctor said our Son is OK now and he has been certified to fly,all things been equal we will be with you in your country. though the doctor is yet to discharge Kelly from the Hospital,He gave his health bill to me this Morning,The drugs we bought and the total amount for treatment the Doctor gave me a Bill of $1,575 dollars,I have paid $1,100 already,because I wasn't expecting such a huge amount,I couldn't pay the full amount because I have already spent the Money I came with on goods and the shipping, and on Flight tickets to see you,I am just left with $200 dollars,So they needed me to complete the balance at the hospital of $475 and my Credit card can not work here in South Africa because of their poor Banking system and awful way of Living,So please I need $475 from you to enable me payoff the balance at the Hospital and get out of this country,so that they can discharge our Son Kelly from the hospital,so that we can Embark on our Journey to see you.Darling I will pay you back immediately I arrive in your country,because I have confirmed it that I will be able to use my Credit Cards while in your country. I really love to meet you also I know Kelly love to meet you too,remember what we share the INNER Beauty,for love and one family,Kids and a brighter future,I love you honey,thanks for been there for me and our Son,I love you. Much Love,Kisses and hug for you,I expect your reply immediately,so that they can discharge Kelly from the hospital Immediately, I love you.

Please honey the doctor said you can send the money via money gram from any departmental store or post office in your country, honey please send it directly with the Doctor name Tsholofelo mogotsi

Receiver's Name: Tsholofelo mogotsi
    Receiver's Address: No 234 stable mansions, Pretoria south Africa

Honey I'M counting on you because you are my only hope in this my trying time, I vow not to break your heart. I will pay you immediately I use my credit card in your country. Honey I promise to Love you all the days of my life.
    Thanks for your assistance and love , God bless you

Darling thank you so much,God bless you.I wait for your details of how i can receive the money.Just cant wait to be with you.I promise to pay you back upon my arrival and after i use my credit cards.

TaylorAnn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by graygoose View Post
    The man emailing me said that his bank account would not work in South Africa, and he needed $200 for a document. What business man would actually have a problem like this?
    I agree with you. I mean who would actually need something like that. I can't believe that some people would actually think someone would fall for that. Though, I'm sure that some people have.