Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    mollie1 Guest

Unhappy If it is too good to be true it probably is...

I consider myself usually quite savvy but i have just been scammed. I should have gone with my gut instinct and suggest you do the same if you are have any doubts.

If they make heaps of grammatical errors and use odd words chances are their first language is not English and they not the educated college degree person they say they are.

Don't be fooled by the compliments or the photos that they have stolen more than likely from some poor guys Facebook page. If you think it is quite amazing that their wife and ex girlfriend were addicted to drugs, their Mother died in a car crash and their Father had a short illness and died in Malaysia chances are its all not true.My scammer tripped himself up when he had forgotten that he had told me his Father had a short illness and then changed it to heart attack and his Father being an alcoholic.

If they have a dodgy Internet connection when they say they work in computers you have got to wonder and are available 24 -7 it's probably because their is a team of them.Best of all the company that they say they own doesn't exist and their IP address says they are in Malaysia and not in the US along with the email address you can't track to anyone hmmm...If they won't verify their account or send a photo holding a piece of paper with your name on saying hello (after they have told you how infatuated they are with you) on it chances are the photos you are looking at on their profile are not the same person and you are being scammed. A total violation to you and the poor persons idenity they have stolen and very confusing trying to process just what's happene.

2. # ADS
    Ads Circuit advertisement

graygoose Guest

Thank you for the warning. I have been receiving emails and text messages from a man who supposedly has an advanced degree, and I was tipped off by an email that was copied from another site. I began searching terms and phrases in his email, and would find the exact letter he sent me, with additional info he wrote himself. My second clue was the fact that the writing style changed in his emails. Then he told me he would be traveling out of the country, and the Internet connection was very bad there and he wasn't able to call/email me as often as he would like to. He gave me a phone number to call him, and a number to text him at. I wondered why he would have 2 phones. When I tried to call him I reached a recording from magic Jack. As time went on I started to have more doubts as to the validity of the info he gave me. Finally, he called me and requested money from me for some documents he needed. At least I was smart enough to not send money, but I did get fooled into thinking that he loved me. I hope this helps someone in the future.

graygoose Guest

Yes, I agree with you. Always go with your gut feeling. If you think something is not quite right, you are probably right.

graygoose Guest

How do I find out the IP address, and track it?

Default How to find out the IP address

Quote Originally Posted by graygoose View Post
    How do I find out the IP address, and track it?
    1. Read information how to find out the IP address here: http://www.male-scammers.com/romance...earch-help.asp
    2. In search block above choose "IP check" option, type IP address and press "Search".